What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

4 hours ago, Ignatius said:

We have the most iconic logo in college sports. Why is it so fucking difficult to find a shirt/hat with only the iconic logo and nothing else? I get that Nike, etc is gonna slap their logo on it and I’m good with that. But all of this other shit? Don’t candy it up…

0a8d0fb654980e3a5b6a7825658b778a--ut-lon

texas-longhorn-tshirt-my-u-texas-longhorn-lad.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 7:48 AM, Hozz said:

I like the bottom right pic from the tweet, what are those?  Top right looks like a week zero from a few years back, I have a pair.

Bottom Right is the “Presto React”. 

Top Right is the week zero TR8. Sweet shoe…🤘🏻

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 9:13 PM, LTtxfan said:

I bought the far right one from homefield and was immediately disappointed at how bright the orange was. Closer to Okie lite than burnt orange. I ended up keeping it bc I didn't want to hassle with a mail return but now I just wear it around the house 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Can somebody give me the short history of the Co Op's downfall? I wouldn't buy shit from that place right now. 

i've been trying to buy baby clothes since JANUARY and as far as i can tell they have never re-stocked. they may add new ones, but don't seem to restock even the basic burnt orange onesie with a longhorn on them. i wanted to DM CDC about it, but his DMs are closed evidently lol

On 7/1/2022 at 9:21 PM, Octavian said:

Did CDC ever follow up on that tweet asking how to buy the Texas Football commit varsity jacket? That thing looks sick

He confirmed that it was team issue only, although someone in the replies stated that it was a merch drop from the early 2010s. If I had to guess it's probably something that was released to the public within the last 20 years, but currently isn't in production.

On 7/1/2022 at 9:21 PM, Octavian said:

Did CDC ever follow up on that tweet asking how to buy the Texas Football commit varsity jacket? That thing looks sick

It was made by Colosseum, back in the early ‘10’s as @TX Wing Fan states. I looked all over the web for it, to no avail.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see something similar from a brand like Mitchell & Ness to pop up around Fall22 or Spring’23, say for Bowl Season.  If the look gets to be trending enough amongst the Kids; that is.  As we all know, everything thing is cyclical. Right now, the 90’s are hot for street culture.  Kids want vintage 90’s sneakers and tee’s.  
STARTER was the hot brand in satin jackets, but that was in the late ‘80’s/early ‘90’s.  
Colosseum brought them back around in the early ‘00’s.  I didn’t notice an overwhelming presence like in the ‘80’s/‘90’s. So, we’ll see…

• Like 1