What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

3 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

Free drink!!! (with purchase of $40 Rambler)

How much are 20oz drinks at the ballpark? Regular stainless 20oz tumblers are $29.95. Guessing drinks are about $10 at the games? Sounds about right. Colored tumblers are usually more, so maybe it's a small deal. I want one. 

1 hour ago, BERT said:

How much are 20oz drinks at the ballpark? Regular stainless 20oz tumblers are $29.95. Guessing drinks are about $10 at the games? Sounds about right. Colored tumblers are usually more, so maybe it's a small deal. I want one. 

Since you put it that way, I can't afford not to get one.  They do look awesome.

• Like 1

Anyone have this hat? I hated the old Nike hats because the bill felt like foam or something - spongy and weird. These look different but befor I buy and have it shipped figured I’d ask. 

I bought the nike aerobill last year was weird shaped and flimsy. If its the same 1 Id say no. The old augie team caps with the flag on the side were nice and perfect. Course Im an old

4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I had a yeti like that with a corporate logo that I got for free and I really liked it. Unfortunately I ran over it with my car. I’d like to have one of the UT ones, but I’m not paying $40.

Come on! That's only two lap dances.

8 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I find it interesting that lab dances have been $20 for as long as I can remember (which on some days is a really long time, on other days not so much). Why is there no inflation in the pussy industry?

Maybe the songs are cut in half....don't know, it's been years since I've been in one. 

Yesterday a rep at the Co-op said they had 2 thousand of the YETI ramblers to start the day. My gf’s mom bought the last two and gave me on of the 30oz. It’s bad ass!

They had the scavenger hunt thingy on campus and there we school buses and kids everywhere on the 40.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:47 PM, BERT said:

Picked up a couple at the baseball game Friday night.  $40 included a mixed drink, which is normally $13.  So you are basically getting the Yeti for $27, which is less than the non-logo ones.  So pretty good deal (in relative terms).  As an aside - when did they start selling liquor in the general public concessions and will they do the same at football games?  The pours were strong and I would rather choke down a few bourbons than $10 12 oz cans of Zoe.

4 hours ago, FigurelliPwC said:

Picked up a couple at the baseball game Friday night.  $40 included a mixed drink, which is normally $13.  So you are basically getting the Yeti for $27, which is less than the non-logo ones.  So pretty good deal (in relative terms).  As an aside - when did they start selling liquor in the general public concessions and will they do the same at football games?  The pours were strong and I would rather choke down a few bourbons than $10 12 oz cans of Zoe.

Oh God I hope so but doubt that will happen. DKR would get so fucking rowdy. 

They don't really have to worry about that at DF. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I got drunk and left behind a kickass pullover rain jacket. Pissed at myself. It was perfect for misty fall/spring.

Got it at the coop in 03ish. Think it was unbranded aside from the longhorn. Kind of 90s golf or baseball manager like.

Anybody have anything like that or seen one lately?

4 hours ago, mdleast said:

Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere on here but just heard on the latest Longhorn Blitz podcast episode that came out yesterday that Dallas Baptist University sent a cease and desist letter on selling those DBU hats.

I have one and like it a lot, but probably should have thought about how often I have to explain to people what the acronym is. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey but for serious tho, where do y'all get anything? Looking for the kiddo so he can look right for his first steps on the 40, and all the usual suspects (coop, texassports, fanatics, Amazon, etc.) have fuckall for kids. He's already got plenty WAT cheap shit so I was hoping for something Nike. I can barely understand why I can't find my fattie self a 4x but a 6 year old? Our merchandise is shit. 

Can't even find him a current jersey. Shit's ridiculous. 

8 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

Academy? How did you not find anything at the co-op? Is this in Austin? They have a whole third floor annex devoted to kids.

3 academy's I went to didn't even have kid's UT gear and their website has shit. Not in Austin and the only thing on the coop is pretty basic. Been trying to look into this for months now because I really wanted to splurge and get the jersey.

Thinking about getting this one but not for the game

ff_3119825_full.jpg&w=2000

I guess I could do this but idk

ff_3233681_full.jpg&w=900

But other than that, it's your garden variety TEXAS, Longhorn logo, some combination of the two all with the swoosh. No real creativity especially when you consider it's for a kid.