Top 5 candy rankings

Pancho

• 6 months later...

When I eat fruity candy I oftentimes enjoy it, but I never crave a candy like a Starburst or Skittles.

I'm all about chocolate candy.  Definitely a fan of Reese's PB cups.  I also like Almond Joys.

A non-chocolate candy I really like is Payday.  Werther's Originals are good, too.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 4:49 PM, Carl Spackler said:

5.  Pearson's Salted Nut Roll

I loved these. Haven't had one in years.

I bake quite a bit so I don't eat as much candy as I did as a child. When I do, it's most often chocolate.

1. Snickers

2. Cadbury chocolate bars, especially Flake with ice cream

3. Soft caramels

4. Devon Fudge

5. Lindt (usually at Christmas received as a gift)

When I was younger, though, man I ate a lot of candy. Up until I was in high school we had open campus lunch and there was a grocery store that had the best candy selection I've ever seen. Most everything on the previous five pages with the exception of some of the imported candies. The sugar cigs, the bubblegum cigars, Wacky Packs (that was more for the stickers than the gum, kinda like baseball cards), Hubba-bubba and all the other gums, gum drops and all the juju candies and Mike n' Ikes, Hot Tamales, Good n Plenty, Boston Baked Beans, the little sugar barrels, Pixie Stiks, and pretty much any kind of loose and packaged candy you could think of. We would race over there at lunchtime maybe once or twice a week and load up. I'm sure the teachers loved that.

My grandma kept a jar of sour balls and ribbon candy in her room and it was a treat she doled out for good behavior. I also liked toffee and she usually had some, but I don't think I could eat that now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/26/2020 at 10:41 AM, Somnio said:

When I eat fruity candy I oftentimes enjoy it, but I never crave a candy like a Starburst or Skittles.

I'm all about chocolate candy.  Definitely a fan of Reese's PB cups.  I also like Almond Joys.

A non-chocolate candy I really like is Payday.  Werther's Originals are good, too.

Speaking of Werther's, anyone else try their flavored popcorn? HEB had a bogo special so I had to give em a try. Ate one bag  without setting it down. I'm a slut for these.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...