Star Wars Battlefront 2

jofus

Yep, they just released an update where they unlocked all the heroes for everyone. The lootboxes have returned that you can buy with real money, however now the only rewards are cosmetics and credits. I haven't played it in a couple months, but I plan on jumping back on soon.

I held off on buying it due to all their microtransactions.  I didn't feel like getting lit up by a shitty 12 year old whose dad bought them advantages.   I have a hard enough time getting lit up by 12 year olds without advantages.   

Have they changed this?

8 minutes ago, Hurtlocker said:

I held off on buying it due to all their microtransactions.  I didn't feel like getting lit up by a shitty 12 year old whose dad bought them advantages.   I have a hard enough time getting lit up by 12 year olds without advantages.   

Have they changed this?

44 minutes ago, hornfan785 said:

Yep, they just released an update where they unlocked all the heroes for everyone. The lootboxes have returned that you can buy with real money, however now the only rewards are cosmetics and credits. I haven't played it in a couple months, but I plan on jumping back on soon.

• Like 1

Have they changed this?

I don’t think this was actually part of the game upon release. It was rumored, but they pulled it out.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:26 AM, jofus said:

really like the campaign so far.  easily worth the $24.

felt like a derp in the starfighters initially, but got it helped a lot when i disabled roll.

I’ve been playing for a bit and enjoying it, but took a break to learn some Fort Nite. What does it mean to disable roll? It won’t let you full barrel roll even if you try?

• 1 month later...

EA Press Conference admits they fucked up Battlefront 2, so they're revamping the multiplayer. They'll release some Solo Content and Ewoks, and next season will be the Clone Wars with Obi Wan and General Grevious as playable Hero characters. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...