Online Payroll Services

Reagan1k

I worked for Paychex when I started in sales and it was solid but gusto is a much more modern system that is priced well. My advice is to outsource payroll for sure.

I’ve now been at Trinet a couple of years and we do PEO for small and medium businesses. Basically, if you want benefits (and any kind of HR help), you should at least entertain a PEO quote. It can make a ton of sense in certain industries/businesses, multi state in particular.

@ chewbacca, who are you with?

Happy to give advice and discuss with anyone that needs help on this stuff.

I worked for Paychex when I started in sales and it was solid but gusto is a much more modern system that is priced well. My advice is to outsource payroll for sure.

I’ve now been at Trinet a couple of years and we do PEO for small and medium businesses. Basically, if you want benefits (and any kind of HR help), you should at least entertain a PEO quote. It can make a ton of sense in certain industries/businesses, multi state in particular.

Bo knows...

We are with RMI. Company out of Utah that my neighbor works for. Having someone else deal with workers comp, payroll and unemployment in several states is fantastic.

We are with RMI. Company out of Utah that my neighbor works for. Having someone else deal with workers comp, payroll and unemployment in several states is fantastic.

Thanks for info, hadn’t heard or come across them much since they are out of Utah and look to have about 10k employees all together. Lots of peo options these days and many have good service. The difference is usually the technology (in house or 3rd party) and the capability of controlling renewal costs year over year. Larger PEOs have more buying power in market so usually better initial rates and renewals. Also, depends on the types of companies they target and how picky they are in doing so.
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Changed companies a couple months back and I can now offer payroll only and ASO options, as well PEO. If anyone wants to talk payroll, HR tech and benefits for your business, would love to see how I can help. We have some unique medical options and lots more flexibility, which drew me over to new company.