Latest Hot Teacher Has Sex with Student

Hoosier Longhorn

https://people.com/crime/texas-teacher-accused-sexually-abusing-middle-school-boy/

Tomball Teacher Accused of Sexually Abusing Middle School Boy After Befriending Him Through Video Game

3uL97sgM.jpgZERBBDMP35DR5GAVWR3UQCQGLY.JPG

Spoiler

Authorities in Texas have accused a former middle school teacher of sexually abusing a former student.

Investigators allege Marka Bodine, 31, started having sex with the boy in 2018, soon after his 13th birthday.

Bodine was arrested on Saturday — five days after the now-16-year-old came forward with his allegations.

In a statement, the Tomball Police confirmed charging Bodine with continuous sexual abuse of a child. She has yet to enter a plea to that charge, and was released on $100,000 bond.

PEOPLE was unable to reach Bodine for comment.

KPRC obtained a copy of the arrest affidavit filed in this case.

According to the affidavit, the principal at Tomball Intermediate School contacted police after meeting with Bodine, one of the school's teachers.

Bodine allegedly told the principal a former student was harassing her.

KPRC reports that Bodine said the former student was making threats to hurt himself. In addition, she allegedly claimed he had somehow accessed private photos of her that he then manipulated.

When they spoke to the former student, the boy alleged that Bodine had befriended him via an online video game. The two started texting, and soon after, began exchanging explicit images and videos, the affidavit alleges.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up for PEOPLE's free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

The alleged victim told detectives the two first had sex shortly after he turned 13, and that the abuse continued for more than two years.

The former student also alleged the two had had sex in her classroom and her car several times.

According to the affidavit, Bodine confessed during interviews with police.

In a statement, Tomball Independent School District officials said Bodine was "placed on administrative leave" as soon as the allegations came to light, and she then "resigned."

The statement continues: "Any and all employee misconduct allegations are taken seriously and are investigated thoroughly and promptly. The safety of our students in Tomball ISD is our number one priority and any substantiated allegations of employee misconduct will not be tolerated. The district will be providing the appropriate social-emotional support to students and staff; we ask that the media and public respect the safety and privacy of the campus community."

----------------

Inappropriate thread for this, but I didn't want to start a new one, and she's wheelhouse for some of you.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/04/20/aldine-isd-teacher-accused-of-having-inappropriate-relationship-with-former-student/

...Helen Page, a business teacher at the Aldine Ninth Grade School, is accused of having a relationship with a former student. Investigators said 49-year-old Page began communicating with the 15-year-old last summer. Investigators with the District Attorney’s Office found nude pictures during a forensic investigation of Page’s cellphone, which led to the felony charge of “improper relationship with a student” levied against her by prosecutors.

According to court documents, Page told investigators, “This was a huge mistake....” (snip slip)

Spoiler

thompson-helen-071371.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by clapclapclap

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

Whoa this story is wild. She does it AFTER the previous choir director was arrested for the same charges and subsequently got the position and then does the same thing….with a female and are now in love?? You can’t make that shit up! They were talking through Spotify chat messages? How in the hell do you talk on Spotify?

• 1 year later...

Teacher slapped with rape charges after having sex with teen while using other students as ‘lookouts,’ boy’s dad busted  for allowing relationship: docs

https://nypost.com/2024/01/09/news/missouri-teacher-slapped-with-rape-charges-after-having-sex-with-teen-while-using-other-students-as-lookouts-boys-dad-busted-for-allowing-relationship-docs/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

A Missouri teacher has been charged with statutory rape for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old student while other students served as “lookouts” — with the boy’s father also facing a felony charge for condoning the disturbing relationship.

A fellow student reported the alleged illicit relationship to the school’s resource officer, who immediately contacted the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department, court documents show.

The witness then met with law enforcement officials, to whom he showed photographs of his classmate with scratches on his back.

The witness alleged that the “scratches were from Hailey after the confidential victim had sex with her” in the “driveway” of the witness’s home. 

Clifton-Carmack — a recently divorced mother of two — would often wear “tight or low-cut shirts” to show off her “headlights” and “tight leggings that ‘showed off her camel toe,’” according to court documents. 

The witness told investigators the victim was the reason “her divorce was pushed through” and that “Hailey had wanted a divorce due to her husband only wanting to ‘do butt stuff,'” the court document revealed.

In a shocking twist, new charges have been brought against the boy’s father, who allegedly revealed to others that he was aware of his son’s illicit relationship with the teacher.

The father also allegedly shared he knew that his son and the math teacher used other students as “lookouts” to have sex during school hours.

Creighton “knew of the relationship of his minor child and the 26-year-old teacher, and instead of reporting the information, he continued to cover for them and allowed the relationship to continue” and “even allowed Hailey to come over to his residence and see the victim while he was present,” according to prosecutors.

When the witness told Creighton they would come forward with the information, he responded by telling them that his son and Clifton-Carmack “are going to do it behind my back, so I may as well let it happen.”

teacher.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

37 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

280668697_714767989562512_52067278608638

The boy’s father, Mark Creighton, was arrested on Thursday on charges of endangering the welfare of a child.

Creighton “knew of the relationship of his minor child and the 26-year-old teacher, and instead of reporting the information, he continued to cover for them and allowed the relationship to continue” and “even allowed Hailey to come over to his residence and see the victim while he was present,” according to prosecutors.

police anger GIF by South Park

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

police anger GIF by South Park

117444856_326555701717078_73435071712506

When the witness told Creighton they would come forward with the information, he responded by telling them that his son and Clifton-Carmack “are going to do it behind my back, so I may as well let it happen.”

What was missing:

"Just take a look at me and look at the trailer my family lives in and then look at that teacher - my son obviously out kicked his coverage with her, so who am I to hold him back and dash his dreams - he's 16 and has a girlfriend with a college degree and a job.  I always figured by the time he hit 16, he'd have one or two kids and another one on the way with one of his classmates who would be a high school dropout and damned sure wouldn't have a job."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

Winter's Bone

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Letting his 16 year-old bone a 26 year-old.

Irony of ironies, he could have consented to his 16 year-old marrying the 26 year-old.

I mean, from the sound of it, he knew about it and didn't actively stop it. But like, what is the actual crime there? Child endangerment? You're really going to convince a jury that his son was in any sort of danger? This seems like a huge stretch to me. 

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I mean, from the sound of it, he knew about it and didn't actively stop it. But like, what is the actual crime there? Child endangerment? You're really going to convince a jury that his son was in any sort of danger? This seems like a huge stretch to me. 

archer-phrasing.gif.a508f497047671d003fe259900910473.gif

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Mark Creighton is a roofer. He doesn't have to give a fuck. Look down on him for morals or some shit? Sure you go ahead. But when your roof leaks, you'll be begging him to come around.

ROFLBOX?

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

Teacher slapped with rape charges after having sex with teen while using other students as ‘lookouts,’ boy’s dad busted  for allowing relationship: docs
https://nypost.com/2024/01/09/news/missouri-teacher-slapped-with-rape-charges-after-having-sex-with-teen-while-using-other-students-as-lookouts-boys-dad-busted-for-allowing-relationship-docs/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost
A Missouri teacher has been charged with statutory rape for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old student while other students served as “lookouts” — with the boy’s father also facing a felony charge for condoning the disturbing relationship.
A fellow student reported the alleged illicit relationship to the school’s resource officer, who immediately contacted the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department, court documents show.
The witness then met with law enforcement officials, to whom he showed photographs of his classmate with scratches on his back.
The witness alleged that the “scratches were from Hailey after the confidential victim had sex with her” in the “driveway” of the witness’s home. 
Clifton-Carmack — a recently divorced mother of two — would often wear “tight or low-cut shirts” to show off her “headlights” and “tight leggings that ‘showed off her camel toe,’” according to court documents. 
The witness told investigators the victim was the reason “her divorce was pushed through” and that “Hailey had wanted a divorce due to her husband only wanting to ‘do butt stuff,'” the court document revealed.
In a shocking twist, new charges have been brought against the boy’s father, who allegedly revealed to others that he was aware of his son’s illicit relationship with the teacher.
The father also allegedly shared he knew that his son and the math teacher used other students as “lookouts” to have sex during school hours.

teacher.png.21f26acf725d212ab91ccf4836ca54e9.png

Wood
  • Hook 'Em 2