2020 Ryder Cup

smwhorn

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Hah. That's a shame then. Sergio sometimes good for those misses. 

Yeah he is. We saw it a few times in the match. Of course he hits the backbreaker on 15 from twice as far out as JT (who gagged on his putt to tie). 

Garcia's not the player anymore to carry a team. But, like Poulter, he's the asshole who will nail the shot needed to turn momentum in their favor.

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I get the feeling that Stricker wants everyone to play today. The weather's nice for the first time this week. Bryson, Finau, Harris and Scheffler go out and join DJ/Morikawa and Cantlay/Xander.

Yeah, I'm ok with sitting Spieth, and JT for Friday afternoon session.

Wonder how healthy Morikawa's back is??  Might sit him this afternoon too and sit Koepka to rest his wrist.

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I'm not sure you send English or Scottie out

i don't think Stricker wants to sit anybody out for the day.  i think he wants to get everybody a taste.  i feel better with Scottie and Harris going out than Berger and JT going out again, for sure.

Edited by Jive Turkey

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

i don't think Stricker wants to sit anybody out for the day.  i think he wants to get everybody a taste.  i feel better with Scottie and Harris going out again than Berger and JT, for sure.

but you gotta pull 4 from the morning right?  And most of those 8 played pretty damn well.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

but you gotta pull 4 from the morning right?  And most of those 8 played pretty damn well.

yeah, Stricker is gonna have some tough decisions.  i hope Stricker doesn't sit DJ and Morikawa.  i get the sense that was his plan but maybe he's reconsidered given how well they played.  Spieth could sit.  that would leave one more.  maybe Brooks.