2020 Ryder Cup

smwhorn

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

Unless Spieth tweaked something on his tumble down to Lake Michigan and there is concern about Morikawa's back, this is pushing inexcusable at this point.

That's what I don't get. Unless Stricker had his day 1 teams set come hell or high water, he had to have noticed that Jordan played much better than Thomas in their match. Plus, he finished by hitting one of the great recoveries of all time (that was wasted by Thomas). Gotta think that he was ready to go and had positive thoughts in his head.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

fucking ridiculous.  JT has no idea what he is doing.  hit it straight through the break. 

He's lost all confidence that he's going to get the read right, so he's just going to try and power it into the hole. Given how off that putt was, I'm curious if his alignment is off.

There’s a lot of things to hate in this world, some are important, some aren’t.

One thing I really hate is to have the match on and take a call then look up and hear the announcers yell “it looks like it’s all over it!” and look up and not know if it’s a US shot or a Euro, so I don’t know whether to hope it’s close or not.

You can judge whether that’s an important life moment or not….

10 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

One thing I really hate is to have the match on and take a call then look up and hear the announcers yell “it looks like it’s all over it!” and look up and not know if it’s a US shot or a Euro, so I don’t know whether to hope it’s close or not.

You can judge whether that’s an important life moment or not….

Turn off your phone... problem solved