2020 Ryder Cup

smwhorn

10 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
11 minutes ago, tejas60 said:
fucking crying? pussy.

Wrong. The euros live for the RC. That emotion is one of the reasons they've been waxing our asses for decades.

100% this. Rory’s emotions there were damn real 

team euro couldn’t out play team usa’s youth 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Thanks for watching 4 minutes of commercials - now let's go to Rich Lerner for a Champions Tour update because we know all of you at home are dying to find out instead of watching THE MOST EXCITING SUNDAY IN GOLF EVERY TWO YEARS. 

Cocksuckers have damn near ruined a great Sunday of golf for me. I will never buy a damn thing advertised

Just now, C-Man said:

That guy seems to “get” this event. We are in damn good shape moving forward with this bunch. Now let’s go win one over there in 2023.

this is what I want to see.  of course the course won't be anywhere near as favorable.

they've been killing us because we've had Phil and TIger(who to be fair didn't play very well) and whole lot of meh on the US team for about 16 years. you have to go back and see some of teams to believe it.

this is what I want to see.  of course the course won't be anywhere near as favorable.
they've been killing us because we've had Phil and TIger(who to be fair didn't play very well) and whole lot of meh on the US team for about 16 years. you have to go back and see some of teams to believe it.

And serial underachievers like Rickie Fowler.

Heard Chamblee on the radio earlier in the week and he thought the Tiger/Phil dynamic just destroyed any team chemistry that might’ve developed since they were such larger-than-life figures. Not that they didn’t like each other and undermined shit, just that everybody couldn’t help but shrink in their presence. Not sure how accurate that is but I found it interesting.

Just now, C-Man said:

And serial underachievers like Rickie Fowler.

Heard Chamblee on the radio earlier in the week and he thought the Tiger/Phil dynamic just destroyed any team chemistry that might’ve developed since they were such larger-than-life figures. Not that they didn’t like each other and undermined shit, just that everybody couldn’t help but shrink in their presence. Not sure how accurate that is but I found it interesting.

agreed.  It was like everyone thought Phil and Tiger win 10 points and we just need 4.5 points from the rest of you scrubs.