The Dirt - Motley Crue Boipic

Don Johnson

On 3/26/2019 at 3:14 PM, JimmyHoffa said:

Agreed, and I don't know how they do it without covering it but the death of Vince's daughter really took the edge off the fun ride it was on. 

Saw some cheesy show years ago where celebrities lived in a house and Vince was one of them.  MC Hammer was another and they talked about his daughters death.  MC is and was preacher then and dragged Vince to church and had him face the death of his daughter.  Vince broke down and cried like you would have expected.  Hammer (don't hurt em) sort of helped Vince deal with it cause he had buried it under sex booze and drugs for so many years.  I understand that he and MC are still close today.

It was quite enjoyable.  I normally don't care for breaking the 4th wall in movies, but it worked in this case.

Definitely won't win any awards, but was good, mindless fun.  Those dudes knew how to party.

I had heard the story about Ozzy snorting ants before, but the 'pee licking' part was disgustingly new for me.

4 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Saw some cheesy show years ago where celebrities lived in a house and Vince was one of them.  MC Hammer was another and they talked about his daughters death.  MC is and was preacher then and dragged Vince to church and had him face the death of his daughter.  Vince broke down and cried like you would have expected.  Hammer (don't hurt em) sort of helped Vince deal with it cause he had buried it under sex booze and drugs for so many years.  I understand that he and MC are still close today.

Totally remember that now that you mention it.

5 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

That was season 1 of the Surreal Life on VH1, I used to watch all the Celebreality stuff on VH1 back then.  In the same vein, CC Deville was also on the 6th and final season of that show.

6 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Totally remember that now that you mention it.

1 hour ago, justinjc7 said:

That was season 1 of the Surreal Life on VH1, I used to watch all the Celebreality stuff on VH1 back then.  In the same vein, CC Deville was also on the 6th and final season of that show.

Didn't they all also eat sushi off a naked woman that season, and Hammer wouldn't do it for religious reasons?  Which is totally fair because I think that's in II Corinthians.

Verne Troyer was the biggest highlight of The Surreal Life(the only reality show I ever watched).

Just watched the subject of this thread. They changed a few things from the book but you would need a 4 hour, at least, movie to fit most of it in there.

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

Weirdest one was the season with Tammy Fay Baker and Ron Jeremy.  If I remember correctly, they became good friends.

Ron Jeremy became friends with Bridgette Nielsen from what I recall. GnR drummer or bassist was on one of those too, to bring it back a little nearer to the thread topic. 

17 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Verne Troyer was the biggest highlight of The Surreal Life(the only reality show I ever watched).

Just watched the subject of this thread. They changed a few things from the book but you would need a 4 hour, at least, movie to fit most of it in there.

That, and we found out Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Go's was into BDSM.

CSB alert:  I was around Jane a bit back in the day; the L.A./OC punk scene.  She was friendly with a musician buddy of mine (Agent Orange, Channel Three) 

She was so fucking cute, and always sweet to my nobody ass.  We were introduced one night, and a few weeks later at a club she came over with a "Hi Gil".  The GoGo's were well established by then.   She was a popular volume in my personal spank bank

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

CSB alert:  I was around Jane a bit back in the day; the L.A./OC punk scene.  She was friendly with a musician buddy of mine (Agent Orange, Channel Three) 

She was so fucking cute, and always sweet to my nobody ass.  We were introduced one night, and a few weeks later at a club she came over with a "Hi Gil".  The GoGo's were well established by then.   She was a popular volume in my personal spank bank

Yeah, while most of the guys were falling for Belinda, Jane was who I fixated upon, on screen.

12 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ron Jeremy became friends with Bridgette Nielsen from what I recall. GnR drummer or bassist was on one of those too, to bring it back a little nearer to the thread topic. 

wasn't that the same household that had Tracey Bingham? and Trishelle something or other?  Man....would have enjoyed RJ in a 3some with those 2

22 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Surreal Life was awesome. Corey Feldman was also on Season 1. Needless to say, he and Vince did not get along.  I actually thought Vince came off pretty well in that show.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 10:13 AM, Mez2 said:

i got a hangover just watching tommy talk about the life on the road  scene - wake up at 5p, pre-game, show, flight,  drugs, strip club, hotel, repeat. 

when he barfed on the stripper...."I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

21 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

didn't read the book and haven't seen this yet but i did hear Eddie Trunk mention that Pamela Anderson was not included at all in the movie. that could have been an entire movie in itself 

She was not. Locklear was briefly, and with an actress that favored heather pretty damn well, but she doesn’t get naked. 

Enjoyable, certainly not groundbreaking.  I heard Nikki Sixx on Stern replay(from early 10’s I think) a couple days ago and he was talking about the book being optioned for a movie.

I enjoyed the dynamic of the different personalities.

I literally almost threw up when Vince was comforting his daughter in the hospital.  God forbid.

I am sure you could do several HBO seasons of episodes on their story and still not cover it all.

On 4/3/2019 at 9:20 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

She was not. Locklear was briefly, and with an actress that favored heather pretty damn well, but she doesn’t get naked. 

david spade was with locklear and pam anderson.  let that sink in for a minute.

fucking snl guys and the chicks they bag.

1 hour ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Watched it this weekend.
It was good to actually see the impact Sixx and Mars has on the band. Vince and Tommy get all the headlines but seemed like the others really drove the direction of the band.

Fun flick. Needed some Pam.

Yeah. Always Sixx' band, and I think because of his condition, Mars remained relatively low profile vs. Slash, etc. Even as a kid he was the one I found never remember (in most bands it's the bassist ... I guess except in Winger :) ).

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Yeah. Always Sixx' band, and I think because of his condition, Mars remained relatively low profile vs. Slash, etc. Even as a kid he was the one I found never remember (in most bands it's the bassist ... I guess except in Winger :) ).

I bet you're anxiously waiting for the Winger biopic.

5452687_orig.jpg?resize=380,280

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Bass and drums, the rest sounds like Bob Dylan.

That show I saw in '90, Vince sounded sped up then too, we thought it might have been a recording.  He's got nothing left.

Gotdamn Vince looks like my oldest sister, Stephen Tyler looks like my youngest.....wtf is goin on man

Nebraska genes

• Haha 1