Bob Kraft Arrested in Sex Sting

4th&Five

20 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Try the entirety of human history. The demand for cooch, and the demand for people to move to the greatest country in the world, will never go away.

I mean, we could elect Trump to a 2nd term and then under his incompetence and idiocy no longer be a country anyone wants to go to any more. That could help solve the problem. That seems to be Trump's strategy: Make the country such a shitty place to be that nobody wants to come here any more.

Take this stupid shit and your cry baby ass to the cloak room with rest of the cry baby circle jerk offs in there 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

980x.jpgSurly dropping the ball here but I like em' trashy so..

Are you using the opposite-world method?

4, 1, 2, 3. Randy method, duh.

btw - far right is Steve Vai's wife. She doesn't look bad for a woman in her 50s.

Edit - Actually, I don't think that's her. Vai's wife replaced far right in the band at some point. Nevermind.

gettyimages-105721329-1024x1024.jpg

Edited by ajax

44 minutes ago, ajax said:

Are you using the opposite-world method?

4, 1, 2, 3. Randy method, duh.

btw - far right is Steve Vai's wife. She doesn't look bad for a woman in her 50s.

Edit - Actually, I don't think that's her. Vai's wife replaced far right in the band at some point. Nevermind.

gettyimages-105721329-1024x1024.jpg

I bet she gets tired of having to fight off...

all the 12 year old boys that want to talk guitar with Steve.

Love how the media is portraying the sex trafficking with this like he’s part of it lol.  He got a rub and tug the offense is a ticket.   Also if they have cam footage of all this for months inside the place the people wouldn’t be illegal cause they were working with authorities the whole place was a setup and filming,.......  

• Like 1

Love how the media is portraying the sex trafficking with this like he’s part of it lol.  He got a rub and tug the offense is a ticket.   Also if they have cam footage of all this for months inside the place the people wouldn’t be illegal cause they were working with authorities the whole place was a setup and filming,.......  

Well, he IS a part of it. If you create demand for a product/service, then you’re creating the market that traffics in it.
It’s exactly like how people who eat guacamole are driving the avocado growing and shipping business.
Except, you know, this is with sex slaves. Instead of delicious guacamole.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, he IS a part of it. If you create demand for a product/service, then you’re creating the market that traffics in it.
It’s exactly like how people who eat guacamole are driving the avocado growing and shipping business.

But the shop was a setup so how would anyone actually working there be illegal?   Also I’m guessing not all these places are hiring just illegal sex trade girls.   So saying he’s a part of it by going is a bit of a stretch 

9 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

They're saying he got a rub and tug, but a few things bother me on the story, the biggest being they make some statements, blow it into an international sex trafficking ring, and Kraft apparently was in Massachusetts when all this stuff in Florida went down. They didn't catch him on the table with his pants down like Moe Green. All I'm saying is this story is too much like the last fifty "big stories" that have come out. Outrageous story followed by three minutes of hate, followed by revelation of things that mean the original story was wildly inaccurate, followed by press burying the story to move on to the next outrageous thing. There are more actual facts revealed in an episode of Supernatural than in a modern media story. 

But the shop was a setup so how would anyone actually working there be illegal?   Also I’m guessing not all these places are hiring just illegal sex trade girls.   So saying he’s a part of it by going is a bit of a stretch 

You should be aware that if you’re getting a cheap rub and tug, especially from a non-native born person....it’s almost certainly via human trafficking. No, not 100% of them...but the vast majority. Seriously. If you are shopping for an Asian rub and tug, it is very, very likely that you’ll get it from a victim of human trafficking.
As to the facts and evidence in this specific case, of course we will have to wait and see. But the scenario described is textbook human trafficking.

It almost certainly wasn’t law enforcement doing the filming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard Kimball said:

They're saying he got a rub and tug, but a few things bother me on the story, the biggest being they make some statements, blow it into an international sex trafficking ring, and Kraft apparently was in Massachusetts when all this stuff in Florida went down. They didn't catch him on the table with his pants down like Moe Green. All I'm saying is this story is too much like the last fifty "big stories" that have come out. Outrageous story followed by three minutes of hate, followed by revelation of things that mean the original story was wildly inaccurate, followed by press burying the story to move on to the next outrageous thing. There are more actual facts revealed in an episode of Supernatural than in a modern media story. 

Thanks, Jussie.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

So you're saying that Bob Kraft should have stuck his dick in guacamole?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

At first, I thought maybe you were using the JT method, but then I realized the Randy and JT methods produce the same outcome.  

Bob Kraft agrees with your ranking.

Well... the criteria is the same one I use in real life more or less. Essentially, I look for an unrepentant dirty freak who might whisper something in my ear during sex like "Hurry up before daddy comes home". With that  in mind, I ranked them going from Left to Right. Also I like brunettes and #1 looks like she might take it up the butt too.   

The headlines and articles I’ve seen describe that he got caught “as part of” of sex trafficking sting. It’s pretty clear he’s not being accused of running the operation and is just one of several found to have paid for illegal services. That too is a pretty serious crime. And the fact that it was an actual sting says this almost certainly is true trafficking, not entrepreneurial madams.

16 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Yep. The coverage is hilarious, but this is the era of the soapbox. Kraft’s a widower looking to get his rocks off, yawn. 

• Like 1

Where is the confirmation that law enforcement was doing the filming? Obviously makes some sense, but I hadn’t seen that and don’t want to assume anything.