Bob Kraft Arrested in Sex Sting

4th&Five

I find it somewhat amusing that every single hooker/john arrest is now a "HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!111!!" case.  GMAFB.
If it is, go nab the traffickers instead of the trafficked and their customers.

Massage parlors/spas are frequently trafficking cases. And they do nab the traffickers, not just the customers. Nabbing the traffickers is when they seize the records/videos and start identifying the customers.

Frankly, with all the ways to find a self-employed prostitute in 2019, if you’re going to a rub and tug, I assume you get off on the sex slavery aspect of it.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, relapse98 said:

OHSF4YLTCUKUGZTMW3GEHK43MI.jpg

He's cheating on that for some cheap ass asian parlor? WTF, man.

There's gotta be some serious deep seeded self-loathing involved. With his money if he just wanted some strange he could easily arrange any number of confidential rendezvous with some high end working girls. He chose a handy at a massage parlor. That's not normal.

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I find it somewhat amusing that every single hooker/john arrest is now a "HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!111!!" case.  GMAFB.

If it is, go nab the traffickers instead of the trafficked and their customers.

Yep.  That's what they are all called now.

I know a guy who bought a garden variety adult hooker from one of those back page ads.  Was part of a sting where others were arrested also.  The papers reported it as him being involved in a child sex trafficking ring.  Which is not in the same ball park of what he actually did.  Lost his law firm and a lot more. No retraction or clarification ever printed.

2 minutes ago, DanRydell said:

Massage parlors/spas are frequently trafficking cases. And they do nab the traffickers, not just the customers. Nabbing the traffickers is when they seize the records/videos and start identifying the customers.

Frankly, with all the ways to find a self-employed prostitute in 2019, if you’re going to a rub and tug, I assume you get off on the sex slavery aspect of it.

also the psychological aspect of dominating / dehumanizing a different race.  I suppose that's why a lot of guys go to Thailand. 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyork/there-is-an-unsung-hero-in-the-robert-kraft-prostitution-story-let-us-sing-his-praises-from-the-mountain-tops

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! LETS GIVE IT UP FOR LONGTIME STOOLIE DANIEL R. MOTHER FUCKING YOOOOUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!

Daniel was born on March 3rd… wait for it….. NINETEEN THIRTY FOUR!

• Like 1

There's gotta be some serious deep seeded self-loathing involved. With his money if he just wanted some strange he could easily arrange any number of confidential rendezvous with some high end working girls. He chose a handy at a massage parlor. That's not normal.
Not normal? Duuuuude it's Florida.

28 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Oh yea..... Asian massage parlor.  I hope he's forced to sell the Pats.

I am surprised that a business that advertises a 'Table Shower' attracted the attention of law enforcement. 

Perhaps 'Couch Rinse' would have been more discreet.

51 minutes ago, satyanash said:

THAT's her takeaway? Not the blatant human trafficking that almost always occurs behind-the-scenes?

I’d argue that sex trafficking would go down if sex work was brought out of the shadows, regulated, health codes enforced, etc. but probably a convo better suited for the CR...

• Like 1

This article from yesterday makes a lot more sense now.

Earlier today, a group of law enforcement agencies on Florida’s Treasure Coast announced that arrest warrants had been issued for 173 people on charges including human trafficking, racketeering, and deriving support from prostitution, TCPalm.com reported. The arrests were the result of an investigation into several massage parlors that, law enforcement said, lured young women with the promise of legitimate work, then pressured them into prostitution.

At the local press conference announcing the arrests, there was an unexpected question that was raised repeatedly. (The full video is below.) A little after the the 37-minute mark, you can hear someone ask about “prominent individuals” who were caught in the investigation. Vero Beach police chief David Currey says of the people caught, “they’re all notable.”

The very next question, from the same person, is, “Were there any NFL players that were a part of this?” Currey responds by saying, “We don’t have any in this county as of now.”

51 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

OHSF4YLTCUKUGZTMW3GEHK43MI.jpg

He's cheating on that for some cheap ass asian parlor? WTF, man.

she probably stopped giving BJ's and was spending too much $.  Pretty simple

and "Orchids of Asia" is my new fantasy football team name.

Edited by MAROON
  • Like 1