Game 27: Texas at OU, 11 AM, ESPNU

Machinator

14 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Maryland

Tulsa

Maryland form last year, right? I don’t remember one from this year or Tulsa, actually. maybe my selective memory is working a little too well. lulz.

regardless, it happens a hell of a lot less now than it did under Charlie, which is attributable almost entirely to coaching.

Charlie basically admitted he didn’t practice specials teams. 

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

Maryland form last year, right? I don’t remember one from this year or Tulsa, actually. maybe my selective memory is working a little too well. lulz.

regardless, it happens a hell of a lot less now than it did under Charlie, which is attributable almost entirely to coaching.

Charlie basically admitted he didn’t practice specials teams. 

We had punts blocked in both the 2018 Maryland and Tulsa games.

I agree with the idea,  just think that special teams is probably one of the weaker data points to use.

23 hours ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Does Shaka just yell at them to “just shoot it or something”? Is that our playbook???

Of course not.  The playbook is to pass around the perimeter and make dangerous entry passes to tightly-covered players in traffic, until there's 4 seconds left on the clock.  Then just shoot it or something.

Who didn't know we'd mount a comeback in the second half, only to come up just short again?  That's been our MO all year.