Boeing 767 Crash in Anhuac

CHEF DIESEL

"Twin engine cargo plane"

who's givin out these descriptions, the NHL injury report guys?

They make it sound like it's a Cessna with the seats ripped out.  No.  It was a big sumbeech...

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Chances that there was a 4th person?

castawayr1tompic2.jpg

It's possible that someone could be on the coast between Bolivar Peninsula and Holly Beach and no one would know for years.

Until he showed up at Boot Kickers Bingo in Galveston and hollered BINGO in Black Out and didn't really have it...Then he would die...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Press conference imminent. KBMT reporting.

Looks like they hit mud flats/shallows. Airboat territory.

Omg it was an Amazon prime plane.

Well shit, looks like I should have ordered Scentsy from Chad Briscoe instead of buying generic wax cubes from Amazon. On the other hand that's probably one of the best smelling crash sites we've had in awhile.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RPM said:

So early speculation time. Equipment failure, pilot error or deliberate? Was there any radio traffic that might give any clues? 

Other planes were deviating around weather. I can’t imagine why they’d fly right into a thunderstorm bad enough to bring them down. No mayday calls at all. I’ll go with package bomb or suicidal pilot just for the sensationalism. 

5 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Other planes were deviating around weather. I can’t imagine why they’d fly right into a thunderstorm bad enough to bring them down. No mayday calls at all. I’ll go with package bomb or suicidal pilot just for the sensationalism. 

Why would a suicidal pilot wait until that close to the destination?  I'll go ahead and throw Aliens, Jeff Skilling, the ghost of Osama Bin Laden and the Tri-Lateral Commission out there as potential suspects.

28 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Why would a suicidal pilot wait until that close to the destination?  I'll go ahead and throw Aliens, Jeff Skilling, the ghost of Osama Bin Laden and the Tri-Lateral Commission out there as potential suspects.

I believe the jumpseater had just been hired from a regional to a legacy, so likely not his doing. 

40 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Easier to nosedive from 6500ft than FL420? I’m grasping. 

29 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

I believe the jumpseater had just been hired from a regional to a legacy, so likely not his doing. 

Would you mind posting a link to where you found the crewmembers names or info?  Or share in a PM if you don't want to post it.

That thing was seconds away from taking out half of Anahuac.  

5y3591a_a42ad9ae66c288d28615ee0d9c5146ac

5y3591b_e290b6503f2a3b1b611bc6e367892123

14 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Would you mind posting a link to where you found the crewmembers names or info?  Or share in a PM if you don't want to post it.

That thing was seconds away from taking out half of Anahuac.  

5y3591a_a42ad9ae66c288d28615ee0d9c5146ac

5y3591b_e290b6503f2a3b1b611bc6e367892123

Social network:

CA Ricky Blakely 

FO Conrad Aska

JS Sean Archuleta 

I’m sure their families know by now. The CA was former XJT, the other two were from Mesa. I believe the JS was just hired at UAL, and has a wife and two children in Bogota.  

I didn’t know them, but have a lot of coworkers who did.  

Edited by Bobby_Batronic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lat22 said:

C'mon Lat, that's silly speculation.

Everyone knows the odds here...

FlawedComfortableBarbet-size_restricted.