Fake tits, cold beer and biker shootouts, get them at the Waco Twin Peaks

GringoSalado

On 3/2/2019 at 12:33 PM, SimonBolivar said:

Depends on what you're in the mood for of course. CFS would be George's which isn' t the best in town but right on the highway. I'd probably keep on driving if you want CFS. Quick Mexican give me a Barbacoa Torta from Zacatecas. IF you want Cajun then Cajun Craft is a good one. Most of the interstate food is relatively meh with your standard In-N-Out, Chick-fil-a, Twisted Root, and what not. 

Best CFS in McLennan County is Griff’s in China Spring, although World Cup Cafe is pretty solid (Georges can be really good but sometimes the breading will fall apart too easily if it’s super busy, so I’ll do the El Niño on mashed potatoes instead)     Taqueria Mexican Taco by Georges has great tacos, cash only.   Dunk-R, Dave’s Burger Barn And Captain Billy Whizzbangs, Cupp’s, and Health Camp are all pretty damn tasty old school local burger stops.   

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

I like how you threw McLennan Co/Waco area a bone by leaving out the fact Griff’s is a gas station. But yes, they can be on point with the CFS. 

They are indeed, but they have a damn good CFS, club sammich, chopped steak, and a solid burger.  

48 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Since this thread is about people shooting each other in Waco, every time I drive to Dallas and see Papa Joe's Saloon, I say to myself "Billy Joe Shaver shot a dude in the face at that bar, and totally got away with it". 

"Where do you want it?"

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Since this thread is about people shooting each other in Waco, every time I drive to Dallas and see Papa Joe's Saloon, I say to myself "Billy Joe Shaver shot a dude in the face at that bar, and totally got away with it". 

A really good friend of mine's father was the one shot.  Really fucked up ordeal 

Edited by Trey3216

Im with Hayden on this.  at least 2/3rds of the folks arrested literally had nothing to do with the shooting/ had no plans to be part of a shooting/ had no plans to be part of a criminal conspiracy that day, yet they all got arrested, given a million dollar bond, and Im guessing for all of them that had a real job- they lost their job under their employers morality clause, and because they had  a fucking murder 1 charge pending against them, none of them could even try to get any job.  It took 3 years to finally release most of them, and those were the ones most likely completely innocent,  yet lost 3 years of their lives, plus all kinds of financial hardship paying for a lawyer for 3 years, plus no income.

That previous DA deserves to be in jail himself for 3 years. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thestud said:

Wouldn’t they just claim sovereign immunity and have them all thrown out?

Maybe, maybe not.  I understand that numerous cases are in Federal Court, there are issues of 11th amendment immunity (counties are not immune arms of the state), there are also likely claims against individual officials, and the question of whether they have qualified immunity under clearly established law will need to be decided by the court, etc.  These things can get complicated.

• 8 months later...

Saw a local story stating that there supposedly have been hits put out by the Bandidos on LEO's involved with the Twin Peaks shootout. FBI won't confirm but several sources are saying that there was a meeting recently between the Bandidos and another gang to contract some Bolivians to do the job.

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/New-credible-threats-made-by-bikers-against-local-law-enforcement-566163351.html

6 minutes ago, BottleRocket said:

I’ve had a couple of interactions with the Banditos and they were pleasant. I guess this is what happens when you shoot them instead of just shooting the shit with them.

Yeah, they don't generally have any beef with squares. Friend was married to one for a while. I had some property stolen and she suspected she knew the culprit so she used her ex who she was still friendly with to have someone lean on the perp.

I got my property back within a week or so. Some little dude I'd never seen before walked up to me while I was playing pool in a bar, stuck out his hand and there was a pawn shop claim ticket in it. Cost me like $13 but it was worth it. I was afraid I might owe "Cotton" a favor but was told nope, that one was on the house.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

All the bravado talk aside, the Bandidos would be fucking stupid if they started doing hits on cops.

Even Waco cops.

Yes, it would be remarkably stupid.  Of course, if they simply did a double murder of a cop and his wife and set up the scene to make it look like domestic violence gone bad, they'd have created a pretty good cover story (based on the rate of domestic violence among LEOs).

If the Bandidos really are looking to do that sort of thing, the cops should have their heads on a swivel.  Bandidos don't fuck around.

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Saw a local story stating that there supposedly have been hits put out by the Bandidos on LEO's involved with the Twin Peaks shootout. FBI won't confirm but several sources are saying that there was a meeting recently between the Bandidos and another gang to contract some Bolivians to do the job.

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/New-credible-threats-made-by-bikers-against-local-law-enforcement-566163351.html

They gonna neg those cops to Bolivia.  

• Like 2

1. Kwtx is always gonna spin everything pro cop and pro briles/Baylor so fuck them. 

2. Of course swanton and the rest of the bitch ass cops are gonna whine and play the victim now. Maybe they shouldn't have assassinated anyone. 

3. I am disappointed Abel Reyna isnt on their list. (Assuming there really is one.)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

1. Kwtx is always gonna spin everything pro cop and pro briles/Baylor so fuck them. 

2. Of course swanton and the rest of the bitch ass cops are gonna whine and play the victim now. Maybe they shouldn't have assassinated anyone. 

3. I am disappointed Abel Reyna isnt on their list. (Assuming there really is one.)

Their relationship with Baylor is an odd one. The pro-Briles slant to their reporting is at odds with much of the Baylor admin and they've frequently published pieces about the ongoing legal issues from the Title IX scandal that paint the university in a bad light. Baylor's spokesperson was (?) Laurie Fogelman who was at the station for years and I'm pretty sure others have moved from having one of them as their employer to the other.

Waco popo by and large operates in their own sphere though of course with a large number of Baylor law grads they are bound to cross the streams at times.

15 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I got my second Harley from a Bandido who said the guy signed over the title because he owed him money.  I got curious and checked out the name on the title and it seems the guy just disappeared.  It was a nice customized wide glide.

Buddy in Ft Worth sold his Harley to a Bandido. He'd advertised it for sale and 2 guys showed up wearing their colors, with the asking price of 15K in $100 bills. No muss, no fuss.

2 hours ago, BottleRocket said:

I’ve had a couple of interactions with the Banditos and they were pleasant. I guess this is what happens when you shoot them instead of just shooting the shit with them.

At ROT we used to camp across from them.  Pleasant enough just talking bikes, we fed them some bbq and gave them a few beers.  As pointed out they don’t mess with ‘civilians’...just don’t wear a Texas rocker or mess with them as they have no qualms ganging up on people.  

Ive told this before but a random dude dared to park his truck in front of their roped off little compound at the rally.  Got out and walked away.  Within an hour the bed was full of trash and beer cans.  Laughed so hard I had tears.  

After Waco though they’ve had a slim presence out there. 

My own CSB

My best friend growing up his mom went through a mid life crisis and divorced his dad, she was a VP at Chase or Wells Fargo maybe both super good looking lady.

She bought a Harley and started hanging at biker bars. She began dating a Bandito and they would be at her house all the time. Just drinking beer, grilling and hanging by the pool. They had the full street lined with bikes some days, this was an upper middle class neighborhood in Spring. 

They were nothing but nice to us. They gave me my first cigar/beer/whiskey. I thought they were awesome. My parents not so much. Went to Galveston with them and they got rowdy but overall no situations with the public at least when we were awake. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I'd guess this is some bullshit story started by law enforcement.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Deej said:

I'd guess this is some bullshit story started by law enforcement.

I don't know, man. I watched the first 2 seasons of "Sons of Anarchy" and this sounds exactly like something a MC would do to avenge their fallen brothers. Don't know why they'd tell the TV people though, unless one of them was banging the smoking hot blonde reporter chick who plays it straight by day but is a biker chick on the downlow. The one chick, Rissa, supposedly was found in a trailer at the Margarita fest with 3 sheriffs deputies. Maybe she's playing both sides of the street? 

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I got my second Harley from a Bandido who said the guy signed over the title because he owed him money.  I got curious and checked out the name on the title and it seems the guy just disappeared.  It was a nice customized wide glide.

Well that explains the stripper marriage.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Really tough guys don't talk about what they are going to do, they just do it.

Unless they're cops, and then they spend years getting together the perfect Totally Tactical wardrobe so they can git some, hoorah, and telling everyone they can about what Billy Joe Badasses they are.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I said really tough guys. By which I intended men who are actually bad ass mother fuckers.

Say what you will, this guy has a confirmed kill -- HOORAH!

_89028520_635948869764777043-g1jt5519.jp

I mean, sure, it was a man crawling, crying, and begging for his life.  That's how bad ass motherfuckers roll.  BLAMMO.  Let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!

Say what you will, this guy has a confirmed kill -- HOORAH!
_89028520_635948869764777043-g1jt5519.jpg

I mean, sure, it was a man crawling, crying, and begging for his life.  That's how bad ass motherfuckers roll.  BLAMMO.  Let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!
I remember seeing that video and it was terrible. Did anything happen to that psycho cop. He should be in jail. Not a cop anymore at the very least

I remember seeing that video and it was terrible. Did anything happen to that psycho cop. He should be in jail. Not a cop anymore at the very least

He was acquitted.

He was reinstated so he could get full medical benefits from “PTSD” (it’s stressful murdering a man begging for his life).

His reinstatement entitled him to a pension.

Yeah, true justice.

Remember: police are scum. All of them. They either do what he did, or they defend it.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He was acquitted.

He was reinstated so he could get full medical benefits from “PTSD” (it’s stressful murdering a man begging for his life).

His reinstatement entitled him to a pension.

Yeah, true justice.

Remember: police are scum. All of them. They either do what he did, or they defend it.

You're an idiot.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

Most police are good people.  

Having said that, what's the name of the "cop" from Arizona that murdered the guy in the hotel for zero reason in cold blood?  And where is he now?  I assume he's not a cop, but I assume he's still on the grid somewhere.  

Edited by Lobo

Most police are good people.  
Having said that, what's the name of the "cop" from Arizona that murdered the guy in the hotel for zero reason in cold blood?  And where is he now?  I assume he's not a cop, but I assume he's still on the grid somewhere.  

No, they’re not. They either do what he did, or they cover for him. Back the blue!

See the original subject of this thread.

Presume there are no good cops. It’s the safe assumption.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I don't know, man. I watched the first 2 seasons of "Sons of Anarchy" and this sounds exactly like something a MC would do to avenge their fallen brothers. Don't know why they'd tell the TV people though, unless one of them was banging the smoking hot blonde reporter chick who plays it straight by day but is a biker chick on the downlow. The one chick, Rissa, supposedly was found in a trailer at the Margarita fest with 3 sheriffs deputies. Maybe she's playing both sides of the street? 

Go on.   Even though she’s not outrageously hot or anything. 

Edited by Trey3216

3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

My biker engagement is pretty limited given I have attended lots of ROT activities and been to Sturgis during the rally.

Having said that, my experience with them and others of similar ilk if different um "cultural upbringing", is that civilians are largely outside the game. Hurting/killing them does nothing for ones "biker/street cred" and causes a lot of law enforcement to get interested. That's bad. 

On the flip side, they really, really don't like to have their motorcycles shown up in speed contests of any sort, particularly by "rice burners". This makes them angry and the rules above are apt to be set aside.

To keep from a full derail, I'm with those that believe the planned Bandito revenge is nothing more than police bullshit.

Really tough guys don't talk about what they are going to do, they just do it.

Yeah I’d always been inclined to believe the Banesh murder was plausible Bandido action and turns out I was right when the case broke a year or two ago...that fit the mold.  Hits on cops doesn’t seem like it’s legit.