Both Tacos

Best Burger in Texas (and each state)

15 hours ago, Underdog said:

Will be in the city on Tuesday and have been debating about hitting up MT, not sure the wife would be thrilled about a $33 dollar burger, though. 

Eh, where else is she gonna find a great meal for less than $33 in NYC?  The fact that it's a burger is kind of irrelevant.  I'd rather have a great $33 burger than an average $50 steak.  Although, if she's anything like my wife, that logic probably won't register.

I know it's a chain, but Silver Diner kinda blew me away. Maybe it was because I was starving by the time we got there (Falls Church, on our way out of DC -- we made the mistake of trying to leave town during rush hour on a Monday). But the burger was choice, and the rest of the menu was pretty damned impressive, too.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:56 AM, Landomatic said:

Eh, where else is she gonna find a great meal for less than $33 in NYC?  The fact that it's a burger is kind of irrelevant.  I'd rather have a great $33 burger than an average $50 steak.  Although, if she's anything like my wife, that logic probably won't register.

I’d rather have a great $33 anything than an average $50 something. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I’d rather have a great $33 anything than an average $50 something. 

An average $50 blowjob is laughing at your great $33 fountain pen.

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

An average $50 blowjob is laughing at your great $33 fountain pen.

your mom charges considerably less than $50

1 hour ago, futureman said:

your mom charges considerably less than $50

According to her Yelp reviews, she's considerably below average, too, so I don't see the relevance. 

Edited by Walden Ponderer