Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

I'm one of those people who sets my bedside clock ahead 15 minutes.  I have for as long as I can remember.  I don't need an alarm clock so long as I'm waking up at 7:00.  This working I woke up 6:48 and I was in one of those lazy, dreamy states, but there's not a lot you can do with 12 minutes, so I was unhappy.  But with 27 minutes, I went back to sleep and it was nice.

• Like 1

I used to serve tables at a local shithole during high school, and cute girls would sometimes leave their phone numbers folded up with the tip.
I never followed up on a single one because I lacked any initiative, and I would often leave their numbers in the pocket of my pants.

You shouldn’t be embarrassed to be gay.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hanrahan said:

I'm one of those people who sets my bedside clock ahead 15 minutes.  I have for as long as I can remember.  I don't need an alarm clock so long as I'm waking up at 7:00.  This working I woke up 6:48 and I was in one of those lazy, dreamy states, but there's not a lot you can do with 12 minutes, so I was unhappy.  But with 27 minutes, I went back to sleep and it was nice.

I do that shit too.  Slow ass wife.

4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
22 minutes ago, El Moco said:
I like chick flicks.

I like the Lifetime movies, with hot bimbos. Won't watch with the wife though, cause she runs the images.

My wife likes seeing the Hallmark movies with me.  Checking out Lacey Chabert is pretty cool.

My wife likes seeing the Hallmark movies with me.  Checking out Lacey Chabert is pretty cool.

The Murder She Baked series is good. I remember crazy ass Sami from Days of Our Lives. 

And Kudos to your wife for letting you enjoy it. Mine won't shut up, the whole movie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The Murder She Baked series is good. I remember crazy ass Sami from Days of Our Lives. 

And Kudos to your wife for letting you enjoy it. Mine won't shut up, the whole movie.

I try and watch Hallmark movies during Christmas and my wife won't let me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kel Varnsen said:

just sayin that seems more like regret than embarassment

No, embarrassed is not being socially competent enough to follow through as a teen. 

Regret is still having my forearm stink like your mom days after I've fisted her. 

Edited by Mikegundy'sMullet
  • Haha 1

Just now, nycHorn said:

I don't own a squatty potty, but I like having my feet raised.  So I always turn my trashcan on it's side when I shit.  Or in hotels I'll use random furniture.  Once I jammed an ottoman in the john so I could poop like a gentleman.

You're my spirit animal with regards to dynamic shitting.

1 hour ago, GhostRider said:

I easily tear up in sad situations, especially during movies.  Even my wife makes fun of me.

A good rendition of the National Anthem - every single time.  The Wife will come in from other rooms to look at me, not the TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1