Things you're a little bit embarrassed to admit

Hanrahan

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Couldn't make it to a local church fish fry so I stopped at the Arches to grab a fish filet sandwich...  not bad. 

I freaking love the Filet-O-Fish.

Also, when they kill the lights at church and everyone lights candles on Christmas Eve and sings 'Silent Night', I weep like an infant

13 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Was vacuuming the carpet and discovered a Cool Ranch Dorito under the living room sofa. It's been at least two months since I purchased a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.

I picked it up and ate it.

Worse, I'm not actually embarrassed that I did this. Not. Even. A little bit.

Hell yeah, I eat couch raisins!  Grapes that fell into or under the couch

On 3/29/2018 at 12:56 PM, El Moco said:

My wife likes seeing the Hallmark movies with me.  Checking out Lacey Chabert is pretty cool.

I've done this too when Jennifer Love Hewitt is in the movie. My wife said, "quit staring at your favorite slut."

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

In on both.

21 hours ago, Hate said:

Google Earth has been like crack for me for many many years.

And I never get lost!

21 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Yep. I browse random cities on Google Maps all the time.

21 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

It's amazing.  Anytime I travel with friends, they're shocked with how much I know about a place I've never been.

19 hours ago, Ifiwaspresident said:

Guilty as charged. I like to go on Google Earth, set the zoom to the entire earth, and see if I can use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in to major sites around the world in a single continuous motion. Like the pyramids, Eiffel Tower, Christ the Redeemer, etc. Good wholesome fun.

Map talk not going away...

I enjoy searching for Euro Street Walkers on Google (i.e.https://www.google.com/maps/@45.3439413,9.2696566,3a,89.1y,328.04h,77.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3SrlrV54NhN0E9MJmu0zpg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0)

33 minutes ago, Texas007 said:

Map talk not going away...

I enjoy searching for Euro Street Walkers on Google (i.e.https://www.google.com/maps/@45.3439413,9.2696566,3a,89.1y,328.04h,77.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3SrlrV54NhN0E9MJmu0zpg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0)

Looks like she's on a strange erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Ldogg53 said:

Wtf?!? Hahahah. She’s in the middle of nowhere.

LOL... The European countryside is apparently littered with women of the night walking around during the day. I found one by accident and the more I searched the more I found.

Then I discovered a website had already found them all and it lost it's excitement  (https://www.doxyspotting.com)

18 hours ago, dcbc said:

I tear up at the end of Rudy, fake though it may be, without fail.  Can't help it.   I was an underappreciated football player.  But in eight grade, when we played our rival school, on 4th and 11, I caught the winning touchdown pass in my finger tips.  At the time, I didn't even know how to react.  That movie reminds me of how unreal that shit felt.  

Brian's Song and Ghost are my two tear-jerkers.

I find most Adele songs to be incredibly sexy, as in, she sounds like the most psychotic cunt ever, who is also wild in the sack.  All that's missing is the bunny in the pot.

I cry on NFL HoF induction speeches.  Yep, when they start thanking their mommas and daddies or certain coaches, I love it.

I love maps and navigation.  Always have. Not exaggerating that even at the age of about 6-7, I would tell my family where to go on trips and new places.  When they did not listen to the punk kid, we would get lost.  it would drive me nuts.  LOL. I keep an atlas in the bathroom for reading, even with all of the electronic stuff available.  Google Earth is just badass and i can burn up half a day looking at shit on there.

20 hours ago, Underdog said:

^ Fuck yeah.  We’re heading to LJS for dinner tonight...  can’t wait. 

Fucking A! Long Johns is the best. It got 10x better when they added the nasty ass A&W root beer side of it too. Now I can eat shit fish (with extra chrunchies) some burnt ass hush puppies and have one of the 3 worst root beers on the market all at the same place. The closest one to us is about 20 minutes so after I’m done scarfing the greasiest food on the planet in the parking lot I have to book it home before my gut bomb explodes and I shit all over the car. 

Count me fucking in. I love me some LJS. 

• Like 2

Geoguessr is the tits. Except when it plops you in Russia. Gotdam Cyrillic.

i designed an ugly-ass kit-of-parts building in College Station early in my career. But hey, it was College Station, sucks to be them.  I also think South Carolina mustard sauce is the appropriate condiment for pulled pork.