Live PD

Bobby Light

I wonder if any cases in the courts have been overturned or reinforced due to footage of this show.  I watch and the "probable cause" from the cops in some cases is incredibly weak, and then they bring the dog to sniff the outside of the car.  They may always end up finding something , but it seems that tactic has been abused a little.  Of course i am no lawyer.  Thank God.

I heard on a pod cast that:

they claim they don't need waivers because they are reporting "live news".

There is a minimum 20 minute delay and the sheriff has last say on what airs

When they say earlier in some city, it may actually be from a previous day, which is why sometimes faces are blurred because it is no longer news.

Regardless, great show to kill time.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched over the weekend, Oklahoma tattoo cop is just a plain dick. It seems every stop he makes is confrontational. He is the common denominator. 

I laughed when he had to let the lady go because he did not have probable cause and there was no K9 avaialble. Not saying she was innocent but he was a complete ass to her,

1 hour ago, Ogie Ogilthorpe said:

Watched over the weekend, Oklahoma tattoo cop is just a plain dick. It seems every stop he makes is confrontational. He is the common denominator. 

I laughed when he had to let the lady go because he did not have probable cause and there was no K9 avaialble. Not saying she was innocent but he was a complete ass to her,

Let’s do the math, huh?

Person(Oklahoma + tattoo + cop) = dick

Yep, it checks out.  

Edited by thunderlounge

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, Ogie Ogilthorpe said:

He has is in studio on this Friday’s show. (8/16).

Oklahoma trooper is a huge d bag.  He is going be in studio next week.  I am sure he will get called out a lot during the show on twitter.

The liveness of this show is starting to be a question.  Last week my wife noticed in a stop the lotto winnings on a sign in the background were a different amount than they actually were this week.

On 8/21/2019 at 12:11 PM, Moby Ric said:

They should get some deals for some college towns during football season.  I bet Sat night after games would get real interesting in some places.  Looking at you aggy.

This could be it's own spin-off. Collie Station, Columbus, Morgantown. And throw in Lubbock for the STD's. 

On 8/21/2019 at 12:11 PM, Moby Ric said:

They should get some deals for some college towns during football season.  I bet Sat night after games would get real interesting in some places.  Looking at you aggy.

Network probably wants to avoid airing a bunch of bestiality arrests.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 2:25 PM, Fuck Tim Beck said:

This could be it's own spin-off. Collie Station, Columbus, Morgantown. And throw in Lubbock for the STD's. 

Having mom and dad at home in bed watching Live PD on Saturday night while they watch their drunk as son get hauled off from a party while the party crowd chants Live PD, Live PD as they put him in the car.  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...