Texas @ Stanford series

TheBryMan81

We left Sunken Diamond when it started to pour.  It was 1-0 nothing Stanford.  Sundays are always getaway days/shenanigans when it comes to weather.  We were just on the wrong side of it this time.

Sports rule #1 when your opponent is doing something stupid/poorly don't do things to help them.

"we inherited this series"  makes it pretty clear that Coach Pierce would not be scheduling  Stanford in the future. 

Sad end to a series that had been wonderful and that I looked forward to each season.

Meet me in Memphis I guess.

MThe conditions where shit and there was standing water. Visibility for me from the stands was fine. I could see the ball all the time. That however may be different when playing the game. After the other games this series and year I’m not at all going to blame the outcome on the field conditions. It was crap however that’s not what caused our melt down. We weren’t swinging the bat at all. We weren’t fielding the ball at all. And for awhile there I feel like I could have pitched and I’ve never played baseball before. There were two pitchers in a row in the 4th that couldn’t get the ball across the plate when they were warming up. It was a pretty piss poor showing yesterday