Cobra Kai

Red Five

On 1/5/2022 at 1:27 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Ralph macchio is older than Thomas Ian Griffith. 

ralph macchio named his son Daniel. 

I commend someone for putting mrs larusso in workout clothes but the cinematographer really dropped the ball. 

Say what? Madness.  Neither Macchio or Zabka have aged well though.  

Miguel's dad is going to be the head cartel enforcer that instead of guns uses... wait for it... karate to keep people in line.  

Johnny, Daniel and Asian Gilbert Gottfried team up to take down the cartel in a winner take all karate match.  Meanwhile, back at home, a random karate fight breaks out at west valley high.

I never noticed until the finale that, in the original Karate Kid, teenage Johnny gets out not one, but two, "You suck!"s as he's being choked to death by his psychopathic, PTSD suffering sensei. Legend. Not going to beg for his life like some chump.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, utxmike05 said:

Lol

He’ll be OK.  What could go wrong riding a bus that long with a fuked up back?! Plus he will be safe, he knows how to do half of the hurricane kick.

Google maps says it takes 32 hours to drive from LA to MC, so by Bus your are probably talking 180 hours.   180 hours of sitting next to BUS people, vs spending $200 more for a flight.  

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Google maps says it takes 32 hours to drive from LA to MC, so by Bus your are probably talking 180 hours.   180 hours of sitting next to BUS people, vs spending $200 more for a flight.  

Agreed lol.  And did I miss something about his school schedule...is it fukin summer break now? He graduate? 14 day round trip....plus visiting time...or will he enroll down there? Just did all this on his own?  Plot hole! 

Regretting watching this season in one weekend....should have spread it out a little.

19 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I honestly didn't even remember who he was.

Gotta take this series more seriously.

He's a 30 something man-child that lives with his mother, has a braided beard, and practices karate in kid's classes.  He also won the Coyote Creek event.  

Ok, he's comic relief.

Cobra-Kai-Stingray-Paul-Walter-Hauser-Re

5 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

They way the flip flop the “good” characters and “bad” characters, season 5 will probably be about the Asian Cobra Kai guy becoming a priest while Dmitri starts a sex trafficking ring.

Just as long as the black kid continues to beat the shit out of Anthony, I’ll enjoy next season. 

maybe they can work a spin-off called stinkray and lapusso where they become friends and sit around all day playing online video games and talking about how badass they are. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 10:04 AM, Red Five said:

Does Daniel even work anymore? Do any of these people work? It appears that karate consumes the lives of 100% of people living in the valley. 

The show takes place in a parallel universe in which karate is as popular in Los Angeles as high school football in small-town Texas, where karate (individual fights and full-scale brawls) is a common method of dispute resolution, but also one where injuries from karate attack are notably rare. 

Spoiler

the return of Chozen to help Daniel in season 5 is bad ass.  i totally geeked out when i saw that.  

and everybody and their brother is predicting that Mike Barnes will appear in season 5.  Silver told Kreese as he was being hauled off by the police that he could get some "old friends" to help him run all of the Cobra Kai dojos in the valley while Kreese is working through his legal problems.  hopefully it's Barnes, Snake, and Dennis.

3c895f55732dd28fe4c154432995c69410edc913

Edited by Jive Turkey

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 3:38 PM, ulukinatme said:

He's a 30 something man-child that lives with his mother, has a braided beard, and practices karate in kid's classes.  He also won the Coyote Creek event.  

Ok, he's comic relief.

I am in for the Stingray spinoff ... he opens Cobrai Kai Katy and shenanigans ensue. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2022 at 3:38 PM, ulukinatme said:

Ok, he's comic relief.

He also really loves his wife and just can't get his lines out fast enough before Jamie Taco steals them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1