2019 NFL Offseason Catch All Thread -- Free Agency, Trades, Etc

Patrick Bateman

11 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Apparently Adam Gase wanted no part in signing Bell because “he didn’t want to pay any rb that kind of money.” 

I dont know, maybe talk to your new head coach and see if that’s a move he’d want to make lol. The jets and the entire afc east is the biggest dumpster fire of all dumpster fires.

Which isn't an unreasonable position.  Neither is the ludicrous contract for CJ Mosley, but my lord.... have a plan.  A large part of the Patriots secret is how poorly managed the rest of the AFC East is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patriots/Saints open as betting odds to win their conferences.

Jets even with the Texans? I'm not a Houston fan..... but Denver and Oakland ahead of the Texans? Browns ahead of the Colts and Chargers? The AFC has some head scratchers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 10:38 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Antonio Brown stock has never been higher after posting the team's letter about the fines he racked up for missing mandatory team OTAs on his Instagram.

What a chode. Surprised mayock hasn't straight up cut his ass.

#Raiders WR Antonio Brown and GM Mike Mayock got into it earlier this week, and it got ugly. Mayock clearly frustrated with AB posting his fine letter on Instagram. And now, a suspension for conduct detrimental could mean losing $30M in guaranteed money.

lol. this is the craziest fall from the top I can ever recall, last year he was a top fantasy player. now hes probably picked in the 3rd round