"Bucket List Barbecue in Every State"

Beau Vine

3 minutes ago, next2naus said:

I was typing that with a toddler in my lap.mean to say it's awful and not worth crossing off

Fette Sau is ok. Hill Country is like an expensive Dickey's. Dallas BBQ is funny in that BBQ in Dallas generally sucks anyway. I haven't ventured anywhere else that I can recall. But, I usually make it to Texas once a month, so I don't go searching for toothless hookers.

50 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

Fette Sau is ok. Hill Country is like an expensive Dickey's. Dallas BBQ is funny in that BBQ in Dallas generally sucks anyway. I haven't ventured anywhere else that I can recall. But, I usually make it to Texas once a month, so I don't go searching for toothless hookers.

Fette Sau is ok: I like, it's good enough

Hill Country: also good enough, better than most others here but it's a B or B- in Texas

Dallas BBQ is funny...because a certain demographic goes there for colored sugary beverages and not the food. 

I really don't go out for Q up here, I'm snob and anything I do will be better and more to my liking. I'm sure you can find a decent bagel in Texas but can you really?

There are some truly abominable entries here. I can’t decide who the worst offender is though.

Georgia looks like it came straight out of a prison cafeteria. Ohio may be even worse, as it looks like something an inmate dumped in his commode.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:04 AM, CHIEF said:

Man, I was really surprised to such good looking Q from Arizona, Oregon, and North Dakota. Nice smoke ring there in Arizona.

CHIEF

Arizona is a Texas transplant - the owner was a poster on the old site a few years back, posted when he opened in AZ.

• 2 weeks later...
Toothless hooker?

Got ya covered. Mycanopy Fl. Off I75 between Gainsville and Ocala.

Enjoy.

b6b88c0166459897d977905c8b1da8d3.jpg