Mass College Admission Cheating Scandal

Js1

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

Also, lol@ "several USC coaches"

If Lynn Swan still has his job at the end of the month SC is going to be in the running for most incompetent athletics department in the country. 

there is still Rutgers

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He's logging on to his BOA account right now hoping that the March 15 check has already hit.

shit it is athletics at Texas they are probably already talking about his unique fund raising skills and his big money connections and wondering if he will take Macks old office to solicit donors.....they can pay him what they were paying Vince (yea IK Vince was on the "academic side")

41 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

What does she mean by hacks?

it is what shit for brains young people call tips or tricks or advice

because they are too fucking stupid to understand that in computer science hacking is a shitty way of doing something that always results in poor performance and generally fucked up code that someone eventually has to fix

I wonder if Deon is trying to get Prime Academy in on this somehow.....he is clearly too stupid to understand this is not a positive for IMG

Pulled from FB (indicted):

-Gregory Abbott & Marcia Abbott-Founder/chairman of International Dispensing Corp. 
-Gamal “Aziz” Abdelaziz-Former president Wynn Macau resort
-Diane Blake-Retail merchandising executive
-Todd Blake-Entrepreneur and investor
-Jane Buckingham-CEO of Trendera 
-Gordon Caplan-Co-chairman of an international law firm Willkie Farr
-I-Hin “Joey” Chen-Provider of warehousing services for the shipping industry
-Amy Colburn
-Gregory Colburn
-Robert Flaxman-CEO of Crown Realty & Development
-Mossimo Giannulli-Fashion designer
-Elizabeth & Manuel Henriquez- CEO of Hercules Technology Growth Capital
-Douglas Hodge- CEO of Pimco investment management
-Felicity Huffman-Actress
-Agustin Huneeus Jr.- Owner of Napa Valley family vineyard
-Davina & Bruce Isackson-President of a real estate development firm
-Michelle Janavs-Former executive of a food manufacturer
-Elisabeth Kimmel-President of a media company
-Marjorie Klapper-Co-owner of jewelry business
-Lori Loughlin-Actress.
-Toby MacFarlane-Former senior executive at a title insurance company
-William McGlashan Jr.-Senior executive at TPG private equity 
-Marci Palatella-CEO of a liquor distribution company
-Peter Jan Sartorio-Packaged food entrepreneur
-Stephen Semprevivo-Executive at privately held company 
-Devin Sloane-CEO of drinking and wastewater systems company
-John Wilson- CEO of private equity and real estate development firm
-Homayoun Zadeh-A USC associate professor of dentistry
-Robert Zangrillo-CEO of Dragon Global, a private investment firm
-William Rick Singer-Owner of the Edge College & Career Network & CEO of the Key Worldwide Foundation.
-Mark Riddell
-Rudolph “Rudy” Meredith-Former head women’s soccer coach at Yale University
-John Vandemoer-Former sailing coach at Stanford University
-David Sidoo
-Igor Dvorskiy-A test administrator for the College Board and ACT
-Gordon Ernst-Former head tennis coach at Georgetown University
-William Ferguson, 48, of Winston-Salem, N.C., former women’s volleyball coach at Wake Forest University.
-Martin Fox-President of a private tennis academy
-Donna Heinel-Senior associate athletic director at USC
-Laura Janke-Former assistant coach of women’s soccer at USC
-Ali Khoroshahin-Former head coach of women’s soccer at USC
-Steven Masera-Financial officer for the Edge College & Career Network & Key Worldwide Foundation
-Jorge Salcedo-Former head coach of men’s soccer at UCLA
-Mikaela Sanford-Employee of the Edge College & Career Network & Key Worldwide Foundation
-Jovan Vavic-Former water polo coach at USC
-Niki Williams-Test administrator for the College Board and ACT
-Michael Center-Head coach of men’s tennis at the University of Texas (Austin)

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

I wonder if Deon is trying to get Prime Academy in on this somehow.....he is clearly too stupid to understand this is not a positive for IMG

Went to SMU with Neon Jr. 

Dumb as a box of rocks and not much better on the field. 

Then again, it's not like getting into Stanford. 

shit USC really loaded up

looks to me like someone there really started to let others in on the "program"

at least 5 are USC and I assume the dental school guy was paying?....how fucking dumb does your kid have to be when you are a dental school professor at USC and you can't find someone to get your kid in the right way....well I guess he is only an associate professor and private practice probably pays better so perhaps he is a dumb ass too which is why he teaches as an associate professor instead of being a private practice dentist

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I went back through years of my facebook and deleted old posts last year because of stuff like this.  You never know when you are implicating yourself in something.

a lot of people breathed a big sigh of relief when shaggy blew up

• Like 1

So, a few rich people paid to get a few kids into a few universities at probably no expense to anyone, but maybe a few other rich kids that ended up at Duke or Harvard or whatever. 

My give a fuck meter hasn't even hit zero. But go FBI, I guess. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xian said:

Thanks I was going to say, if our governor was involved in would be the number one headline in the nation 

High-level politicians’ kids get in where ever they want. It’s in the school’s best interest to have those types on board so bribes would be unnecessary. 

6 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I went back through years of my facebook and deleted old posts last year because of stuff like this.  You never know when you are implicating yourself in something.

I just deleted my facebook

9 minutes ago, pops said:

So, a few rich people paid to get a few kids into a few universities at probably no expense to anyone, but maybe a few other rich kids that ended up at Duke or Harvard or whatever. 

So outrage if a spot goes to a less qualified poor brown person than a rich melanin challenged person...  because affirmative action!? 

• Fuck You 3

22 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

shit USC really loaded up

looks to me like someone there really started to let others in on the "program"

at least 5 are USC and I assume the dental school guy was paying?....how fucking dumb does your kid have to be when you are a dental school professor at USC and you can't find someone to get your kid in the right way....well I guess he is only an associate professor and private practice probably pays better so perhaps he is a dumb ass too which is why he teaches as an associate professor instead of being a private practice dentist

Maybe admissions is full of anti-dentites?

make will GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Lori Loughlin is on the run from the feds?!? Is it normal to be as aroused as I am right now? 

That gonna be some caged heat. 

Surprised people are being arrested for this. Not sure why I’m surprised except that I always assumed the crimes of the wealthy, especially something like greasing palms, wasn’t taken too seriously.

ive got a place for aunt Becky to hide if needed 

23 minutes ago, pops said:

Seeing a lot of these takes.  I guess this is why we're usually pretty soft on white collar criminals. I mean, after all, who gives a fuck. Doesn't affect me and mine.

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Lol.  The CEO of PIMCO is on that list.  Good Lord, Bill Gross and Muhammad El-Erian are probably laughing their asses of right now.  

He has enough money to donate for a whole building. Beyond dumb.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bert Orange said:

First William H Macy fakes his wife’s kidnapping, then his daughters college application?  Dude has balls. 

Question: would it be ironic to wear a Mossimo shirt on campus?

Hell you may be able to buy the whole brand for as much as it cost to put their kid in college. 

the Wynn, winery, law firm, and liquor distributor guy probably have some bigger issues on their hands

the federal and state regulations on gambling and liquor manufacturing and distribution probably prevent anyone from having  a major management or ownership stake with a felony and of course the who law firm aspect with a felony

some of those others can probably skate by especially if they have major ownership or if they are good at their job

but ownership or not liquor manufacturing and distribution with a felony probably will not fly and same with gambling and law

Edited by ButtFumble

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

I heard this part in particular on the radio and it somewhat precipitated my academics vs athletics post earlier in this thread.  It still goes back to Tark's Cleveland State comments years ago.  The elephants of Bigtime NCAA football and hoops are running roughshod over integrity/ competition/ and education while Stanford sailing takes a mighty hit.

So typical.  This bust smacks of a the same backslapping as a marijuana raid while heroin and coke are everywhere.

2 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Meanwhile, the SEC scratches their collective head.... “pay the COACH?”

Saban gonna cut the third string guard from his non-guaranteed scholie, offer celebrity/CEO kid who “quits” after stepping on campus, freeing up the slot for another 5 star while pocketing a cool $110k in the process. WINNING!

(LOL who’s going to bribe their way into Bama, or any SEC school outside of maybe Florida and Vandy?)

44 minutes ago, pops said:

If they were buying scholarships at private schools (which I assume aren’t supported by tax dollars) I don’t guess I care too much. Even more so when considering these smaller sports probably don’t max out their scholarship numbers anyway and no other kid is getting screwed out of a spot. BUT a lot of these are public universities, and the scholarships are public funds. And maybe more importantly for the FBI, you’re also dealing with tens of millions in untaxed income (unless these coaches and whatnot were declaring the additional income, which would be hilarious if true).