Odell Beckham Jr Traded to the Browns

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If giants fans are in a bad mood, it’s only because this trade made them realize what the rest of the football universe already knew: the giants mgmt have run the team into the ground.

I think it's one of those things where you think something is true, until something really bad happens and then you know that it's true. Like being with an abusive partner. Eventually, the partner does something so horrible, you can't make excuses any more, and you realize just how bad things really are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

They'll be a team to watch from afar...either nuclear meltdown or high flying offense.

I don't see how they can be worse than last year and for the Browns, they had a great season. I'm looking forward to watching them. They have some good young talent on both sides of the ball. We will see how Baker does his 2nd season now there is tape on him and coaches have all offseason to prepare. That's the key year for any QB. 

13 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I don't see how they can be worse than last year and for the Browns, they had a great season. I'm looking forward to watching them. They have some good young talent on both sides of the ball. We will see how Baker does his 2nd season now there is tape on him and coaches have all offseason to prepare. That's the key year for any QB. 

They can be worse than last year because this year they aren’t sneaking up on anyone. They aren’t the lowly browns anymore. I feel like they snuck up on a lot of teams last year, especially with no pro tape on Mayfield.

This year they are the most talked about team heading into the summer. What do they have, 4 or 5 primetime games They’re going to get everyone’s best shot, DC’s have spent an offseason thinking of ways to make Mayfield uncomfortable. I’m not saying it’s going to happen, but I could see a letdown season. Plus, I think the Steelers could be better than people expect this year without all the distractions. The ravens are the ravens, you know they’re a 10-6 team +/- a game. And the Bengals are kind of a wild card now that they’re finally out of the purgatory of Marvin Lewis. The Browns are the favorite to win the division, but that isn’t exactly a cake walk division.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

30 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

They can be worse than last year because this year they aren’t sneaking up on anyone. They aren’t the lowly browns anymore. I feel like they snuck up on a lot of teams last year, especially with no pro tape on Mayfield.

This year they are the most talked about team heading into the summer. What do they have, 4 or 5 primetime games They’re going to get everyone’s best shot, DC’s have spent an offseason thinking of ways to make Mayfield uncomfortable. I’m not saying it’s going to happen, but I could see a letdown season. Plus, I think the Steelers could be better than people expect this year without all the distractions. The ravens are the ravens, you know they’re a 10-6 team +/- a game. And the Bengals are kind of a wild card now that they’re finally out of the purgatory of Marvin Lewis. The Browns are the favorite to win the division, but that isn’t exactly a cake walk division.

I never bought into sneaking up on teams in the NFL. They play only 16 games and once a week. Every game is important. There are no throwaway games like the other sports. No team should ever sneak up on you. If a team plays with less energy because the team isn't supposed to be good, then that's an indictment on them and their coaching staff. Last year, it was pretty evident they did turn a corner. They were not the same Browns, especially after they made the QB change.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I never bought into sneaking up on teams in the NFL. They play only 16 games and once a week. Every game is important. There are no throwaway games like the other sports. No team should ever sneak up on you. If a team plays with less energy because the team isn't supposed to be good, then that's an indictment on them and their coaching staff. Last year, it was pretty evident they did turn a corner. They were not the same Browns, especially after they made the QB change.

Any DC in the NFL who didn't know what Baker was all about or capable of deserves to be fired. They didn't sneak up on anyone, DC's just didn't have an answer. Mayfield is damn good. And the Steelers are going to be a shit show, imo. I won't be surprised if they have one of their worst seasons is years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

Any DC in the NFL who didn't know what Baker was all about or capable of deserves to be fired. They didn't sneak up on anyone, DC's just didn't have an answer. Mayfield is damn good. And the Steelers are going to be a shit show, imo. I won't be surprised if they have one of their worst seasons is years.

Yeah the Browns became an actual threat once they went away from Tyrod Taylor and went to Baker. I am not sure how Baker will progress but he's not a bad QB at all. 

But I have heard this about the Steelers before and they always seem to find a way to be there at the end. I hope not because fuck the Steelers and their shit ass fans. Who knows what the Ravens will be though with Lamar Jackson. He has a ton of question marks. And the Bengals will be the Bengals as always.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:56 PM, Vic Mackey said:
On 5/7/2019 at 8:40 PM, demos said:

Lulz.

Belichick ain’t walking back through that door.

Would he go back there if Brady retired? That would be pretty funny

They'll probably hang 'em up together--at least that's what I'd do.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...