Clash Of Clans

Mac8111

It’s a fun game....but damn the building time and waits are a bit much. It’s not a game you can jump in and catch up to peeps in a few months...it’s a couple years or a couple grand.

I like royale and the true pvp and quick match making. Good stuff there.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

we're still going in sb4. War 3x a week. Most wars we're only doing 5x5 due to lack of people.

siege machines really threw off the balance of the game. I blew the dust off an old account and rushed it to 12 just to get them. Now that we have them for war we have gotten 15 stars 5 wars in a row.

• 2 months later...

40 minutes ago, blacklab said:

watch my kid's attack in war.

3 lava hounds, the rest loons, lava hound in cc

pick 2 anti air, and spread out and send 2 lava hounds to each of them

then spread loons behind the hounds.

poison the cc troops, rage and heal the loons

Thanks for this input...will be giving it a shot! Just saw replay.

• 1 month later...

Ok, let me see what I need over here first and I'll send over some engineered accounts.

By the way, jw or Morpheus, looks to be done as well as another user who ran like 6 accounts. As such, we are getting pretty quiet over here.  So if at any point you  all want to wander over here, I'd be happy to have you.  Only down side would be CWL would be harder to get everyone in, but we could always wander some accounts back over to shaggybevo 4 to do 2 separate clan war leagues.

Just a though as it looks like more and more long time users are wandering away from the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might get back into this game.  Would you all take the founder of SB4 back?  I have 2 TH9s that were nearly maxed when I stopped playing a while back.  Started adding some of the extra items that have been added since then and upgrading walls.

Have not done any of the builder mods yet.  Was curious how that affects the war handicapping.

Edited by TexasEd

• 1 year later...

Which if the SB clans are still active? I either got denied requesting to join one this week or it's still sitting there unanswered. 

I stopped playing for about two years but picked it back up while I was jobless a few months ago, and I also ended up creating a second account. My current clan is not active at all, and the leader just had a baby so I haven't been able to get him to lower the trophy count to get my second account into the clan.

• 9 months later...

Is there still a shaggy clan playing? I gave away my old account but started again recently. Close to maxxxing th8 and my clan sucks.

edit- ok found y’all. I’ll come say hi if I see y’all when you aren’t full but it looks like you have the same problem as my current clan. I waited 3 hours today to get my Cc filled. Since I only play once a day that doesn’t work.

Edited by justhookit

On 12/5/2018 at 5:21 PM, MoJames said:

Ok, let me see what I need over here first and I'll send over some engineered accounts.

By the way, jw or Morpheus, looks to be done as well as another user who ran like 6 accounts. As such, we are getting pretty quiet over here.  So if at any point you  all want to wander over here, I'd be happy to have you.  Only down side would be CWL would be harder to get everyone in, but we could always wander some accounts back over to shaggybevo 4 to do 2 separate clan war leagues.

Just a though as it looks like more and more long time users are wandering away from the game.

Lol. Morpheus has my old account. I can’t get it back. I’d like to just to use it to donate to my new account. Pretty sure I’ve got his phone number maybe I’ll shoot him a text.

13 hours ago, justhookit said:

Is there still a shaggy clan playing? I gave away my old account but started again recently. Close to maxxxing th8 and my clan sucks.

edit- ok found y’all. I’ll come say hi if I see y’all when you aren’t full but it looks like you have the same problem as my current clan. I waited 3 hours today to get my Cc filled. Since I only play once a day that doesn’t work.

ShaggyBevo4 is still active with donations.  :)  Just need @blacklab to boot one of the inactives and you can join up.  We do clan war league and will do clan wars during the month.