B12 Tournament - Texas vs. #GodsGift - 8pm on ESPN2

Pancho

#kansashasnotrees at -2.5

home game for them

tiurnsment on the line for us

rick Barnes is laughing up in nashvegas

If there’s a positivevto tgis season it’s that Shaka’s ties are finally at the appropriate length.

hook em

Edited by Pancho Negro
  • Like 2

Almost reminiscent of an old-school Pancho game thread ... except no mention of how many cock rings for Plonsky, how many chicken scrips the team will consume (Jaxson is good for at least 23 on his own ... spicy, of course), no relevant hip-hop video, and no inside convo with Barnes.

NEGGED.

8 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Almost reminiscent of an old-school Pancho game thread ... except no mention of how many cock rings for Plonsky, how many chicken scrips the team will consume (Jaxson is good for at least 23 on his own ... spicy, of course), no relevant hip-hop video, and no inside convo with Barnes.

NEGGED.

Shaka doesn't text back on Game Day.

What a jerk.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

@all the other KU fans on this board

If you're going to take care of business tonight and win (like you should), please end it swiftly. No false hope.

Yeah...we don't blow teams out...so it'll be a grind.  But if we're to win I hope it's less painful for you than the dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, contested 35 footer in Lawrence.

11 minutes ago, VolenteHawk said:

Yeah...we don't blow teams out...so it'll be a grind.  But if we're to win I hope it's less painful for you than the dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, contested 35 footer in Lawrence.

Eh, depends what Texas team shows up.

If they've given up, they may just lay down. 

If they have any fucking balls, it will be a grind it out type of game.

My prediction:

DO goes 2-13 from the field; 0-5 on threes.

Hayes gets all of 4 shots off.

Kansas will have a 20-shot free throws attempted edge.

ONE of our guards will have an on game and keep us in it.  Just one, though. 

Roach has the ball in his hand as the clock winds down.  Texas down by 1.  He dribbles it off his foot.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VolenteHawk said:

the dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, contested 35 footer

Someone’s been watching “Game Plan with Shaka Smart” or any 40+ second clip of UT vs an opponent with any concept of defense.

• Like 1

Roach is playing so this game probably looks a lot like the game in Austin.  KU is 8-6 to finish the season and UT is a match up nightmare for us.  You guys actually have a great shot to win this. KU is a 2.5 point favorite and the sprint center doesn't treat us well.

1 hour ago, Jhawk said:

Roach is playing so this game probably looks a lot like the game in Austin.  KU is 8-6 to finish the season and UT is a match up nightmare for us.  You guys actually have a great shot to win this. KU is a 2.5 point favorite and the sprint center doesn't treat us well.

We lost our last two by 19 and 17 (at home when we really needed it.)  We blew a million point lead in the last 8 minutes in Waco three games ago (yeah, ok, we beat ISU pretty handily).  Kansas wins this game by 18.

5 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

These are the types of games Shaka actually wins but Kansas ended Charlie so they get to end Shaka. Patterson twins go down to Kansas! Perfect!

While I would never root for us to lose, I think we will. By a lot. This would be a fitting end to Coach Smart.

So we can be the first P5 basketball program to have potential draft picks skip the "postseason" to focus on scout workouts?  Great.  What a wonderful precedent.  

1 minute ago, Pancho Negro said:

Why would we?  We accepted a CBI bid, why would we decline an NIT?  

You're probably right...... but if CDC was going to hire a new coach for 2019-2020 season, it would make sense to decline the invitation.

6 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

My prediction:

DO goes 2-13 from the field; 0-5 on threes.

Hayes gets all of 4 shots off.

Kansas will have a 20-shot free throws attempted edge.

ONE of our guards will have an on game and keep us in it.  Just one, though. 

Roach has the ball in his hand as the clock winds down.  Texas down by 1.  He dribbles it off his foot.

Ive got that game in my DVR somewhere, OU on the road or TCU at home?

• Like 1