Christchurch, NZ mosque shooting

Brisketexan

So the PM of NZ is a progressive hero for her gun grabbing edict and request that women wear headscarves at the memorial with Islamic call to prayer on frigging national TV! The claim that wearing hijab out of respect for the dead is a lie. If you’ve studied Islam, they expect everyone to either convert or those that don’t to accept their second class status as dhimmis. That is the true face of Islam and Muslims and you can travel to any Muslim country to face that reality. Yet, stupid liberals including the stupid PM of NZ  jump on board with kowtowing to the most dangerous minority found in any Western country, one responsible for countless atrocities, by donning the tool of oppression know as hijab. Well done idiots.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

A dhimmī (Arabic: ذمي ḏimmī, IPA: [ˈðɪmmiː], collectively أهل الذمة ahl ul-ḏimmah/dhimmah "the people of the dhimma") is a historical[1] term referring to non-Muslimsliving in an Islamic state with legal protection.[1][2]:470 The word literally means "protected person",[3] referring to the state's obligation under sharia to protect the individual's life, property, and freedom of religion, in exchange for loyalty to the state and payment of the jizya tax, which complemented the zakat, or obligatory alms, paid by the Muslim subjects.

I pay the jizya tax 3 to 4 times a week.

• Like 3

Didn't the shooter flee the second mosque because he thought he was taking return fire? And actually someone threw a gun at his window and cracked it but the shooter didn't realize in the confusion.

I saw somewhere that a bunch of New Zealanders voluntarily turned in their weapons. I thought to myself these are exactly the people that I want armed. The wrong people are disarmed.

This is not a huge issue for me and I don't own any guns but it just doesn't make sense.

40 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm hearing that they are banning some isps, and if you have video of the the shooting they will jail you, but I'm not sure if that's real or not.

I had no desire to watch the video, but if that's true it kind of makes me want to.  If I do, does that mean I can't ever travel to New Zealand without getting arrested?

15 minutes ago, Big D said:

Who will jail you?

A few people have already been arrested for sharing the video.

In an unrelated case here in the US, a mom was arrested for posting a video that her kid took of a fight at school. Her kid wasn't involved in the fight. 

You can go to jail for posting videos.

4 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

So the PM of NZ is a progressive hero for her gun grabbing edict and request that women wear headscarves at the memorial with Islamic call to prayer on frigging national TV! The claim that wearing hijab out of respect for the dead is a lie. If you’ve studied Islam, they expect everyone to either convert or those that don’t to accept their second class status as dhimmis. That is the true face of Islam and Muslims and you can travel to any Muslim country to face that reality. Yet, stupid liberals including the stupid PM of NZ  jump on board with kowtowing to the most dangerous minority found in any Western country, one responsible for countless atrocities, by donning the tool of oppression know as hijab. Well done idiots.

Maybe you're confused on what happened in NZ. The Muslims were the ones that got kilt. I'm not sure what crimes the Muslims have perpetrated in NZ nor am I concerned with that. It's their country.

25 minutes ago, ajax said:

A few people have already been arrested for sharing the video.

In an unrelated case here in the US, a mom was arrested for posting a video that her kid took of a fight at school. Her kid wasn't involved in the fight. 

You can go to jail for posting videos.

Hope “they” haven’t discovered the NSAA forum yet.

7 hours ago, ajax said:

Didn't the shooter flee the second mosque because he thought he was taking return fire? And actually someone threw a gun at his window and cracked it but the shooter didn't realize in the confusion.

I saw somewhere that a bunch of New Zealanders voluntarily turned in their weapons. I thought to myself these are exactly the people that I want armed. The wrong people are disarmed.

This is not a huge issue for me and I don't own any guns but it just doesn't make sense.

you are making Newton proud man

its like no one is doing it right. eh just mark your target as it comes man. it works better than throwing the gun itself

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, staboner said:

watching this from there has been interesting. nice to see an almost unified country in disgust

except this guy. LOL. this fucking guy. 

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/if-he-has-any-dignity-left-he-should-resign-anning-petition-tops-1-3-million

long live egg boy

Fuck egg boy, I can just see how terrible it would be if we just started throwing eggs at politicians. 

On 3/22/2019 at 10:18 AM, Iconoclast Texan said:

Wah wah wah I'm a victim

Edited by Pam Cummings

On 3/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, ajax said:

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with a buy back program? The bad guys give theirs up to, right? 

We ever do that shit, my "msaws" will be hidden until they become legal again. Sad as it sounds, I would've gotten a bump stock a long time ago but my understanding is they make you a lot less accurate. Hardly anyone knew what the fuck those were before LV.

On 3/22/2019 at 1:44 PM, workswithseed said:

I'm hearing that they are banning some isps, and if you have video of the the shooting they will jail you, but I'm not sure if that's real or not.

Up to ten years if they find the video on your computer.  Up to fourteen years if you share it online.  I don't know exactly who enforces this but they do have an official government position with the title of Chief Censor.

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

Up to ten years if they find the video on your computer.  Up to fourteen years if you share it online.  I don't know exactly who enforces this but they do have an official government position with the title of Chief Censor.

That's as extreme as taking away guns, but it's okay, cause guns kill and freedom of speech doesn't matter it seems.

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with a buy back program? The bad guys give theirs up to, right? 
We ever do that shit, my "msaws" will be hidden until they become legal again. Sad as it sounds, I would've gotten a bump stock a long time ago but my understanding is they make you a lot less accurate. Hardly anyone knew what the fuck those were before LV.

Never had any desire to get a bump stock. Seem like they waste ammo. I’m sure with practice you shoot halfway decent, at least at large targets or up close. But we are talking about box mags.

Banning them won’t do shit, you can replicate that.

I read that only 37 people turned in guns in NZ. Not sure how true it is though.

On 3/22/2019 at 11:18 AM, Iconoclast Texan said:

You seem... unhinged

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

On 3/22/2019 at 8:46 PM, workswithseed said:

Fuck egg boy, I can just see how terrible it would be if we just started throwing eggs at politicians. 

Are you kidding? It’d be awesome. Assassination would destroy our country so praying that or any physical violence doesn’t happen to anyone on either side of the political spectrum  but egging dotard would be awesome; it’d wipe that’d sexual assaulting smirk right off his face.

It was funny when bill gates got the pie, and secondly, it leaves no lasting ill effects. The more whip cream pies,  spoiled lettuce, rotten eggs, and moldy tomatoes thrown the better.