If Lakers win the lottery

Barry_McCokiner

The lottery is now too well vetted now to reasonably cheat absent multiple parties colluding to an extreme level which would be way too dangerous given the collective power of the owners.  Now, Patrick Ewing on the other hand...

59 minutes ago, UTDD said:

The lottery is now too well vetted now to reasonably cheat absent multiple parties colluding to an extreme level which would be way too dangerous given the collective power of the owners.  Now, Patrick Ewing on the other hand...

They’re hermetically sealed and held in a mayonaise jar on Funk & Wagnalls’ front porch. 

4 hours ago, NowThis said:

i'm hoping the Knicks to revitalize a long dead team. Then if Kyrie and Durant show up, if the money works, the biggest market in the East gets a massive boost.  This scenario would be fantastic for the league. 

The Knicks are the most poorly run organization in all of professional sports. They could have the 1st pick every year for 10 years and they'd still find a way to fuck it up. 

But I do agree that the league would benefit from having a consistently good NY team. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

19 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Is that Jami Gertz in the middle?

She really might be part vampire/

Aside from the Lost Boys, I'll always remember her from a Seinfeld episode. She played Jerry's girlfriend with the flinty voice who couldn't spare a square.

Dunno what shape she's in these days but she was still lookin' pretty sharp in 2009:

10 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Aside from the Lost Boys, I'll always remember her from a Seinfeld episode. She played Jerry's girlfriend with the flinty voice who couldn't spare a square.

Dunno what shape she's in these days but she was still lookin' pretty sharp in 2009:

The girl in purple is RPongetti's sister Kit Pongetti. UT class of ~1992 or '93-ish.

She is also a pretty good singer.