Any one wathching Duke vs NC?

Crusher

This is what I said in the regular NCAA thread, just a couple minutes ago:

I'm rooting for Carolina over Duke.

I don't really care much for either team, but I like UNC's uniforms (my high school colors) and I knew Cam Johnson when he played in high school. His father played at Pitt when I was in school so I root for Cam, even though he transferred from Pitt. But that was due to the Kevin Stallings Disaster.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

So much talent on the court. 

I dunno the source of your handle, but if it's anything Futurama related, please use something from this episode for your avatar.

bender-gets-made.png

Lemme know if you need anything cropped/resized. Blotto is too good to not have an associated pic.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

This is what I said in the regular NCAA thread, just a couple minutes ago:

I'm rooting for Carolina over Duke.

I don't really care much for either team, but I like UNC's uniforms (my high school colors) and I knew Cam Johnson when he played in high school. His father played at Pitt when I was in school so I root for Cam, even though he transferred from Pitt. But that was due to the Kevin Stallings Disaster.

I wish they would tie and then both disappear from the universe down a black that suddenly appeared swallowing Tobacco Road in toto.. But short of that I will root for NC. 

20 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Watching this game just 3 minutes in and it looks like I am watching a totally different sport than I was watching earlier on the same channel.

Who will compete with these monsters in the tournament? 

I've always been in love with the way Roy Williams runs the ball at all cost and the movement in his offense. Self may have been more successful at KU, but Roy's brand of baskeball is much more fun to watch, 

Just now, Catdaddyhorn said:

Exhibit A of why Stallings was run out of town with expressed haste.

I didn't even realize Cam Johnson was at Pitt to start his career. 

Cam was probably Jamie's least impressive recruit, by hype and ranking services, that year. He played at a little single-A school, Our Lady of Sacred Heart out by the airport, that doesn't have much history of winning. Cam is a nice kid. His dad, Gilbert, and I are friends, not great friends or anything, but friendly.