March Madness Seed Draft

BigOrange1

it's been $20 and we all just send our payment to the winner individually after the contest is over.  i'd be fine with bumping it to $25 but i like everyone just sending it to the winner after it ends rather than paying ahead of time and me having to keep up with it.

we'll draft right here once we get everyone figured out.

For the new folk - I've only been in once, a couple years ago but... We basically all do our best to make picks promptly on this thread. Like Capn will start by just posting "Abilene Christian" or whatever and then Goo will pick his team, etc.  No. 8 Jack Straw will pick two teams and it snakes back up. The "play-in" games count as one team, you keep whoever wins (so type "Temple/Belmont" for example).

We try to re-post the draft order at the top of new each page so no one accidentally picks out of order.

As far as keeping it moving, everyone understands if you have a conference call, walk dog, etc. but it helps if you post here to let us know what time you think you can come back. Like I have a conference call from 9:30-10 am Central, otherwise I can probably be around all morning.

Any of you veterans feel free to add to that...

13 hours ago, Bartles said:

For the new folk - I've only been in once, a couple years ago but... We basically all do our best to make picks promptly on this thread. Like Capn will start by just posting "Abilene Christian" or whatever and then Goo will pick his team, etc.  No. 8 Jack Straw will pick two teams and it snakes back up. The "play-in" games count as one team, you keep whoever wins (so type "Temple/Belmont" for example).

We try to re-post the draft order at the top of new each page so no one accidentally picks out of order.

As far as keeping it moving, everyone understands if you have a conference call, walk dog, etc. but it helps if you post here to let us know what time you think you can come back. Like I have a conference call from 9:30-10 am Central, otherwise I can probably be around all morning.

Any of you veterans feel free to add to that...

8 hours ago, Capn81 said:

Let’s do it. Give me...

Texas Tech

@Capn81 already breaking rules.