Small Inventions that changed your Life

Neonmoon

39 minutes ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Warts pop up on the kids and me over the years. This puppy works2a0918170d57c9002c9262eeaddfa934.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Do they ever come back in the exact same spot?  One of my kids has a wart that - after treatment - appears to be gone, but eventually comes back.

Not genital. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

1 minute ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Do they ever come back in the exact same spot.  One of my kids has a wart that -after treatment - appears to be gone, but eventually comes back.

Not genital. 

Certain types of stubborn warts can be killed by suffocating them with duct tape. Make sure that it's absolutely air tight and waterproof. I think my doctor told me to change it up once a week and give it an hour to breathe when changing "bandages." Takes 2-3 weeks. 

It's going to hurt like a bitch, but it'll work. 

I'd recommend googling first just in case that's only for certain types warts. 

Do they ever come back in the exact same spot?  One of my kids has a wart that - after treatment - appears to be gone, but eventually comes back.
Not genital. 
Zapped a bunch on my daughter's knees 5+ years ago and they never came back. It does start to burn after a minute or two, so younger kids take several sessions. I'd just zap mine until I couldnt take it and they'd be gone after one or two.

15 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Plumbers get more business from "flushable" wipes than anything.

And garbage disposals.  

"What do you mean all the left over food goes in the trash?  Why not just throw it all down the drain....isn't that what it's for......"

On 6/10/2019 at 8:32 AM, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Warts pop up on the kids and me over the years. This puppy works2a0918170d57c9002c9262eeaddfa934.jpg

Am I the only one who wants to hear the guy who voices the Whataburger commercials do one for this product?

Wartabater....

19 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Plumbers get more business from "flushable" wipes than anything.

Feminine hygiene product manufacturers beg to disagree.

Seriously, not all flushable wipes are made the same. Kleenex Cottonelle disintegrate much faster than most store brands. And then there are people who use them from first wipe to last, not just to touch up the masterpiece. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1

Maybe a dumb question on the bidet argument. How do you ensure that the spray is aimed properly at just the bunghole and that you don't end up with wet cheeks? Do you still wipe after you've sprayed? Do you have to sit there for a few minutes to air dry afterwards?

Edited by 'stache

49 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Maybe a dumb question on the bidet argument. How do you ensure that the spray is aimed properly at just the bunghole and that you don't end up with wet cheeks? Do you still wipe after you've sprayed? Do you have to sit there for a few minutes to air dry afterwards?

Everything you need to know and everyone you need to ask:  Bidet Meta Threas

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

did you ever go to a fair where they had that game that you have a water gun and you shoot it into the clown's mouth to fill up the balloon? yeah, it's like that.

Might need to slide around just a bit, relax to get a deep clean, pat dry with a few sheets of toilet paper.

Best $25 I've ever spent. You'll also notice you aren't buying toilet paper as much either.

Might need to slide around just a bit, relax to get a deep clean, pat dry with a few sheets of toilet paper.

Best $25 I've ever spent. You'll also notice you aren't buying toilet paper as much either.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, AM Wood said:

did you ever go to a fair where they had that game that you have a water gun and you shoot it into the clown's mouth to fill up the balloon? yeah, it's like that.

Wait, I get to take a shit, get water squirted up my ass AND win a prize?  Fucking A!!!

On 6/11/2019 at 8:27 AM, BabaYaga said:

And garbage disposals.  

"What do you mean all the left over food goes in the trash?  Why not just throw it all down the drain....isn't that what it's for......"

We put inedible leftovers in plastic and freeze to throw out on garbage day. Almost nothing goes down the drain except rinse water.