Who made the final 4 in your bracket?

Chad

I went with Michigan State beating out Duke in the East because of their impressive 10-1 record vs the Top 25 and Izzo has been a fixture in the Final 4 over the years.

Michigan in the West bracket defeating Marquette, also a respectable 7-3 vs the Top 25.

KSU beating out Tennessee in the Elite 8 for the South's final 4 berth.

In the brutal Midwest bracket I had to go with Kentucky toppling UNC in the Elite 8. Kentucky as usual is loaded with talent and can never be underestimated.

10 hours ago, Chad said:

I went with Michigan State beating out Duke in the East because of their impressive 10-1 record vs the Top 25 and Izzo has been a fixture in the Final 4 over the years.

Michigan in the West bracket defeating Marquette, also a respectable 7-3 vs the Top 25.

In the brutal Midwest bracket I had to go with Kentucky toppling UNC in the Elite 8. Kentucky as usual is loaded with talent and can never be underestimated.

Izzo has the worst record against coach K of anyone in the history of the sport. I would not take Sparty over Duke even if Zion breaks a foot.

I got Duke, Texas Tech, UNC, and Tennessee with Duke vs Tennessee in the final.

Tech is the only team in teh Big 12 I am confident in making it past the Sweet 16, though I do have ISU and KU making it there (mostly because Im a homer on the KU pick) I dont think either survives UK/UNC, nor even makes it a good game.

OU and Baylor I have going out first round, KSU in second because I dont think they can against better competition without Dean Wade.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 12:40 AM, Chad said:

you and i had Mich State as our only correct FF pick.   I have the Spartans winning it all, who was your winner of your 4 picks?