78 YO Commercial GC For Sale

78 Year old, extremely reputable commercial GC company for sale. This GC has a consistent track record with churches, hospitals, banks, schools, retail businesses and many more.  Services include Pre and Post Construction, CMAR, Lump Sum Bids as well as Negotiated Project Delivery.  Owners are ready to retire and looking for the right buyer to take over and grow the business. Owners are willing to transition for 6 months to a year. Buyer should have intimate construction knowledge and bonding capacity .

2018 Gross Sales $42M/EBITDA $1.33M

Price $4.995M

PM me if you would like more info as I'm the dealmaker on this one.  

Yeah, I'm sure he intended to post only a teaser saving the 100's of due diligence questions a legit buyer would have if they are really interested.  I'd highlight or even mention in statement the balance sheet value before the revenue imo, TBoo.   Eg. Asset heavy with limited debt.  or Great backlog of projects etc... That would make your post somewhat enticing.      

I have all that data but I do try to keep it somewhat limited as the remainder is available after completion of a NDA.

However, I can tell you they have zero debt, asset sale is what is currently proposed, it is Texas based(Western portion), real estate in prime location is optional, good backlog, small amount of seller financing is available as well.

Probs not close enough in location for us but I’d like to visit about your deal flow. I just came in second on a deal and the loss burned, was a great little company and I wanted it bad. Fell in my lap, but it did catch me off guard some. Now I’m considering getting back in the fray after a few years of being distracted with personal crap. Would love to know more about your portfolio and leads.