How Fox News works

retread

26 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That's nice that you think that, Laura, but our laws allow for them to come and apply in person. And if their life is in danger in their own country if they don't flee then that's not exactly "safety," is it? You fucking toolbag. 

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That's nice that you think that, Laura, but our laws allow for them to come and apply in person. And if their life is in danger in their own country if they don't flee then that's not exactly "safety," is it? You fucking toolbag. 

Don't forget there'd be one photo taken showing a line of people outside the Embassy in their country and the Fox News crowd would run with "BENGHAZI 2.0 EMBASSY IN EL SALVADOR OVERRUN BY HORDE OF ASYLUM SEEKERS!!!!!!11!!!!"

Heh.  Tucker Carlson was a regular caller into Bubba The Love Sponge show.  For those of you that aren't familiar with Bubba, he's the redneck Howard Stern.  He was buddies with Hulk Hogan and let Hulk fuck his young, hot wife and he filmed it, and the film was leaked. 

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2019/03/10/unearthed-audio-tucker-carlson-makes-numerous-misogynistic-and-perverted-comments/223092

Tucker trying to get ahead of it, but I believe the coverage is too widespread at this point, and the boycott machine is starting to warm up.  

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-tucker-carlson-responds-leaked-audio-tapes-where-he-calls-women-1357928

Newsweek reached out to Tucker Carlson and Fox News Channel for comment, with Carlson issuing this statement: "Media Matters caught me saying something naughty on a radio show more than a decade ago. Rather than express the usual ritual contrition, how about this: I’m on television every weeknight live for an hour. If you want to know what I think, you can watch. Anyone who disagrees with my views is welcome to come on and explain why.”

tenor.gif?itemid=11303217

I hope Tucker’s daughter is fucking and sucking every clit, dick, and tit she can get her mouth on.

I know it’s hard for men to get how it feels as a woman to hear someone talk about you in such a way. And I don’t know what it says about me that I still have the capacity or naivety to be shocked that some men sincerely believe that kind of crap.

But even coming from a complete and utter shitface like Tucker and some moron who calls himself a Love Sponge, it’s like a gut punch.

It makes me look at men I interact with everyday and wonder “Is he one of them? Am I being humored and tolerated because he’d get fired if he said what he actually thought? Am I automatically starting off in a hole with this person only because I have a vagina?”

It’s honestly so demoralizing and depressing and gross. Because I KNOW there’s men I probably respect and who treat me totally normal but in their heart, they feel and think the same way.

Ugh, I’m rambling at this point but seriously, y’all know I’m more likely to rage about stuff but hearing that made me want to cry.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Heh.  Tucker Carlson was a regular caller into Bubba The Love Sponge show.  For those of you that aren't familiar with Bubba, he's the redneck Howard Stern.  He was buddies with Hulk Hogan and let Hulk fuck his young, hot wife and he filmed it, and the film was leaked. 

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2019/03/10/unearthed-audio-tucker-carlson-makes-numerous-misogynistic-and-perverted-comments/223092

Meh.

hulk-hogans-heather-clem-19.jpg

Okay, this is going to be fun.  This apparently is the first of more releases   

https://splinternews.com/heres-tucker-carlson-going-full-misogynist-and-saying-w-1833191817

I want to be clear that the intention in releasing this now is not some ‘gotcha’ game.’ The purpose is to offer some further insight into his current misogynistic and bigoted commentary on Fox News by offering a look a the kinds of things he was saying when he was thought he was among like-minded audiences.

This is not one random off-hand comment that Carlson said decades ago. Instead, we’re highlighting patterns. This first one focuses on misogyny mostly and the pattern in the clips echoes the misogyny on his current show.

When public figures are speaking to like-minded groups and the spotlight isn’t on them, they can sometimes reveal truths about themselves and their worldview. For example, Mitt Romney’s infamous 47% comments were at a private fundraiser; or, Fox News’ Washington bureau managing editor Bill Sammon bragging to a private group of conservatives that he intentionally spreading misinformation about Barack Obama and marxism. 

This same principle applies here. This is the real Tucker Carlson.

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Okay, this is going to be fun.  This apparently is the first of more releases   

https://splinternews.com/heres-tucker-carlson-going-full-misogynist-and-saying-w-1833191817

That’s gonna leave a mark.  Poor tucker.  I’d love to see him one on one with an average woman.  He’d get his clock cleaned more times than not.  Seriously.  What a huge pussy.  

• Like 1