How Fox News works

retread

35 minutes ago, SDG said:

If he’s not subtle than it should be easy to provide an example or two...

LMAO.  You just played yourself.  

Edit:  Oh and I neg in the CR about 3x a year.  When some dipshit asks for evidence, gets a bunch, then doubles down on his stupidity...I become a negger.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

20 hours ago, SDG said:

Yeah; because he’s anti illegal immigration he’s a white nationalist.  You’re not even trying anymore...

It goes much beyond that. 

He thinks immigration, of all kinds, is changing the cultural landscape too much and that liberals want immigrants to replace white people. (Does the replacing part remind you of something?)

Tucker says immigration makes America "poorer, dirtier, and more divided" (Notice he didn't clarify which kind of immigration.)

Tucker also rails against diversity in America. Not just from illegal immigration but of all kinds.

He believes white people created civilization. (A classic racist talking point.)

That's just a brief rundown of his recent comments. If you think it's just about "illegal immigration" then you haven't been paying attention. People who aren't racist don't speak about this stuff like Tucker does. 

We're pretty much getting what Trump promised during the campaign. He openly said that TV news was his main advisor.  Now we have Tucker, Hannity and Judge Jeanine running the country.

We really have no idea if he has or even listens to advisors within the govt. I guarantee that he couldn't name all of his cabinet members, even if he was given all of their pictures.

On 6/14/2019 at 3:51 AM, Dbeasy said:

Dude. How can you not realize that everything that comes out of Fox News, and particularly Ticker Carlson, is simply propaganda. It isn’t actual news. It isn’t an objective reporting of anything. It is purely propaganda. Why would you watch and listen to that, knowing that’s what it is? Seriously I don’t understand that behavior.

I'm curious as to why he feels so much rage (his word) and how I manage to live all day, every day without any. 

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

"somehow"

i wonder what happened? 

jesus fuck, it's not some huge fucking mystery.

I wonder  . . . 

You start out in 1954 by saying, "N*****, n*****, n*****." By 1968 you can't say "n*****" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N*****, n*****."

Edited by David Dennison

Who fucking cares if he says nice things about Kim.  One of our most important allies is SAUDI ARABIA for Christ’s sake. If something productive comes out of the visit that decreases tensions then that is what matters. 

Edited by Fozzz

If you don't understand that Tucker's talking point is coming from the top of Trump Org then get clued in. You can't whitewash the atrocities that take place in North Korea between the forced labor camps, starvation and outright murder. If the message is that this is ok and how a true leader should run a country by suppressing it's opposition, and Tucker is starting to lay the groundwork on the message, then that should be frightening. We can laugh it off, but this far into the act that is the Trump presidency I'm a little concerned that there is an actual motive behind the comments.   

On 6/28/2019 at 4:15 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

They didn't used to wave confederate flags at Republican rallies. They do now, and don't at Democratic rallies. It's not the "narrative" that flipped. It's the ideology. 

in 1919 they were democrats.  in 2019 they're republicans.  but they've always been southern white conservatives. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Who fucking cares if he says nice things about Kim.  One of our most important allies is SAUDI ARABIA for Christ’s sake. If something productive comes out of the visit that decreases tensions then that is what matters. 

If you don't understand that Saudi Arabia is NOT an ally then you're stupider than Slorch. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Prostrating yourself to North Korea will only embolden the regime and increase tensions on the peninsula.

Donald Trump is weak. Kim is taking advantage of that.

47 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

You’re either a terrible troll or just a terrible poster. Which is it?

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

You have a child like view of foreign affairs. 

Maybe if we're nice to them they'll be nice to us! 

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

You’re either a terrible troll or just a terrible poster. Which is it?

Unlike within the US, the rest of the world is already well aware that the US will tolerate practically anything among its friends. Those comments, if they signify anything, is a level of openness and self-awareness that you do not normally see from an American administration. 

6 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Unlike within the US, the rest of the world is already well aware that the US will tolerate practically anything among its friends. Those comments, if they signify anything, is a level of openness and self-awareness that you do not normally see from an American administration. 

Tulsi Gabbard would be no different. I know you know that.