How Fox News works

retread

Fox News is a foreign controlled entity that cares not a lick about what is good for America.  Fox cares about market share, and if there is a steady and realiable percentage that want to hear lies, they will tell lies.  What is good for the United States is a non-factor in any decision making, only money is a factor in decision making.  OF course we would not have a foreign owned broadcast news network if not for the ability to get moral paragon Newt Gingrich to do something that was NEVER going to be good for the country.  Good platform for the GOP to sell lies though. Russia loves the shit out of Fox News.

Edited by horn4life
  • Like 1

I notice that foxnews.com has quickly moved away from the Navy Secretary being fired over the potential SEAL expulsion. I imagine this is a story that Fox doesn't want to dwell on for too long as its dangerous for them to take sides when the military is on both sides. Arguing that Trump is right and the Navy leadership is wrong, could convince some vets to turn the channel.

So it doesn't get enmeshed in the Trump thread, here is Hannity on Graham.

From the article:

“I love Joe Biden as a person but we are not going to give a pass to what is obviously a conflict of interest. I believe Hunter Biden’s association on the Burisma board doesn’t pass the smell test. If a Republican was in the same position, they’d certainly be investigated!” posted Graham on social media.

Looking forward to investigations opening into the Trump family syndicate.