How Fox News works

retread

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So Mike is gonna vote to remove him right?  Or at least stop voting in lockstep with the dotard?

Yeah, I couldn't get through that with a straight face.  This outrage will last all of 24 hours at most.

Utah senators have the most room to move given their population isn't in love with DOTUS.   Utah gimme two might happen.

• Like 1

“I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

- Donald Trump, President of The United States

"He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

-Donald Trump, before Gary Johnson voters made him President of The United States

9 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Fuck the Constitution. 

I know it's bad form to quote your own post, but this response to that tweet was just too good. 

The Huckabees have long preferred the King James translation of the constitution.

• Like 2

Here's a question I have.  CNN has stuff other than news.  Anthony Bourdain, documentaries about culture (movies, music, the decades, etc), and various other human interest programs.  Does Fox have ANYTHING like that?  Or is it just 24/7 old person propaganda?  I can't imagine their demographic is much interested in anything other than yelling at clouds.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Here's a question I have.  CNN has stuff other than news.  Anthony Bourdain, documentaries about culture (movies, music, the decades, etc), and various other human interest programs.  Does Fox have ANYTHING like that?  Or is it just 24/7 old person propaganda?  I can't imagine their demographic is much interested in anything other than yelling at clouds.

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Biff Tannen said:

You haven't watched the cooking shows on Fox Nation?!