How Fox News works

retread

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Editing on the fly. 

I like how the broadcaster says, "we will continue with our coverage of the President's Rose Garden ceremony...erm...press conference."

Yes, yes that is a ceremony indeed. Almost Shakespearean. Act 5 Scene 5:

...Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
grammar
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't believe them. They might furrow their brows, but they don't care if they're sued.

After this is all over with Fox News will be off the air and bankrupt and the Murdoch’s will be fighting extradition to the United States to face charges for premeditated murder. 

5 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Good God.   You know there are trumpkins everywhere eating that shit up and, therefor, just going about their lives normally.   Anyone who works for Fox should be charged w/ manslaughter.  

13 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Good God.   You know there are trumpkins everywhere eating that shit up and, therefor, just going about their lives normally.   Anyone who works for Fox should be charged w/ manslaughter.  

I cant wait for those two scammers to get what’s coming to them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

FOX News is in NYC

Is this what you have in mind set up on Avenue of the Americas in NYC when the dust settles?  

concorde2.jpg

I'm not saying I'd participate, but I'd understand ...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Tucker talking about the ebil "opinion-making" class is amusing. What about the "propaganda-making" class, Tucker?

I love how Carlson parses words in Patrick's defense but how many videos are on the interwebs of Tucker defending Adam Schiff on his parody of a 'perfect' phone call?

"That's not what Patrick meant!" cries Tucker. Uh-huh.

13 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Soothsayer of Capitalism doesn't earn the big bucks for nuthin'!

Good point you make there but I think Larry Kudlow wins the Soothsay of Capitalism title...

December 2007: "The recession debate is over. It's not gonna happen. Time to move on. At a bare minimum, we are looking at Goldilocks 2.0. (And that's a minimum). The Bush boom is alive and well. It's finishing up its sixth splendid year with many more years to come”.

May 2008: "President George W. Bush may turn out to be the top economic forecaster in the country".

July 2008: ”We are in a mental recession, not an actual recession”.

Lehman Brothers collapsed in September 2008, creating a full-blown international banking crisis.

• Like 3