How Fox News works

retread

On 7/6/2020 at 4:47 PM, Ted Lange said:

FAKE NEWS.  ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

Seriously, could they not find another picture of Epstein and Maxwell together. that didn't include Trump for them to have to photoshop out?  

Surprised they didn’t also include this at the end of their statement:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

So if 99.9% of kids are fine, then .1% are not?

Quick google says there’s 50.1 million kids in school.

Brian Kilmeade is cool with 50,000 kids becoming seriously ill from coronavirus.... a disease that can have life long effects that have never been studied or are known.

That’s more than double the amount of kids that get childhood cancers every year to give you perspective.

Pro life my ass.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Because that's not a cult at all.  No sir.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
  2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
  3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
  4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
  5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
  6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
  7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
  8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
  9. The group/leader is always right.
  10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

https://culteducation.com/warningsigns.html

Checks out. 

I can't find one instance where this could be considered a cult. Not one.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, HenryJames said:

All I Really Need To Know About Coronavirus I Learned in Kindergarten 

All I Really Needed To Know About Acting Like A Kindergartner I Learned From The Coronavirus Pandemic.

• Haha 1

Basically, she was ripe for a hard fucking, and he couldn’t close the deal because he’s a cunt

On 7/10/2020 at 6:28 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Lou Dobbs: the deep state extends all the way to the Supreme Court, including those judges appointed by Trump.  The deep state apparently extends to anybody not directly under Putin's control.

I posit that Lou Dobbs' voluntary viewers are exclusively unhappy people. The unhappy are drawn to him and the happy sour soon after looking at his caustic mug. A perfect fit for the party of Grievances.

By Michelle Cottle
September 21, 2017
Some Date Labbers call for a bit more care than others when being matched. Take Blake Neff. A South Dakota native, the 27-year-old cable news writer is ambivalent about all things Washington. “I would not necessarily oppose this city’s destruction by nuclear fireball, even if I am in it at the time,” he wrote in his Date Lab profile. He dates rarely and, as an “old-fashioned” soul, is appalled by many of the sport’s modern conventions, such as dating apps and casual hook-ups.

Blake’s sense of humor is quirky (thus the D.C.-could-use-a-good-nuking joke), and he can come across as a wee bit defensive. Then there’s his ideological worldview: In this hypercharged political climate, Blake is a proud Trump voter. For some Washington gals, this would be a one-drink-and-I’m-outta-here evening ender. For others, it could serve as human catnip. To avoid having the date end in a public brawl, a matchmaker must proceed with caution.

Enter McKenzie Smith. The 24-year-old Georgia native works in client relations for a green-energy tech start-up. Big on family and faith, she identifies as a “traditional conservative” and “die-hard Southerner.” In her profile, she expressed a love of politics, history and Russian literature. She cited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the contemporary politician she’d most like to get to know and Richard Nixon as the historical one. “Ambitious” and “future-oriented,” she has a fondness for intelligent “frat boy types.”

Who am I to argue with the Date Lab gods? These two were clearly a match made in heaven, or at least in the hallowed hallways of cable news. So off we sent them to Bobby Van’s steakhouse on 15th Street NW. The evening began with a slight hiccup. Blake was running late, so McKenzie went to chill out in the bar with a cocktail. When Blake arrived, one of the first statements out of his mouth was that he regards alcohol as “poison.” McKenzie’s first thought: “Yikes!”

Keep Reading

Did I mention that Neff listed “honest” as the adjective that best describes him? He was definitely not kidding about this — which led to a few more head-slapping moments, such as his informing the very blond McKenzie that he fancies brunettes. Still, the evening settled into a mostly comfortable groove. The two swapped tales of family, college, movies, travel, politics (prompting a few tense moments, Blake reported) and, of course, why each had given Date Lab a go. McKenzie’s Virginia-based grandparents are longtime fans of the column and had been nudging her to apply. Blake knows a guy who had suffered an epic Date Lab meltdown, and the possibility of an equally searing disaster tickled his dark sense of humor.

Blake was impressed at how “genuinely well-read” McKenzie was and that she had opted not to go to grad school after deciding it didn’t make financial sense. (Washingtonians’ constant bragging about their “B.S. master’s degrees” makes him nuts.) McKenzie was indeed fascinated by Blake’s job as well as his Dartmouth education and the fact that he showed up to their date lugging a book about Catherine the Great.

Having gotten off to a late start, Blake and McKenzie wound up shutting down the restaurant. Afterward, they decided to stroll the mostly empty streets near the White House, then, when McKenzie’s heels began to pinch, planted themselves on a park bench. The night ended with a parting hug as McKenzie grabbed a Lyft home.

Weirdly, neither McKenzie nor Blake could say for certain how the evening went. Blake feared McKenzie didn’t get his sense of humor. (She laughed some, but not a ton.) He also suspected she was sending a signal with her remark that she’s not sure she’s looking for a relationship right now. His thought: “If I were Brad Pitt, you would be.”

For her part, McKenzie expressed anxiety that Blake would feel moved to “trash” her in his post-date debriefing, and she acknowledged a lack of initial sizzle: “I’m not sure on either side there was physical chemistry.” Blake is keeping his expectations low. As he told me, “Things could totally blow up going forward.”

Rate the date

Blake: 4 [out of 5].

McKenzie: 4.

Update

No second date.

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EcnDZbhWoAAqroi?format=jpg&name=small

All these years, Icono has been furiously beating off to his muse Tucker Carlson, when in reality it was this sharp looking gentleman that should have been the recipient of his seed. A modern day Cyrano de Bergerac tale,  updated for self-loathing racists.