How Fox News works

retread

12 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EdXqzmhXYAAsgQj?format=jpg&name=large

Lolz @ supporting his claim that dotard's policy has been good by citing dotard giving governors shit from the national stockpile that they had to beg for. I'd love to hear what else he loves about dotard's covid policy. 

Edited by Hookah Horns

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tucker looks particularly trustfundy in that photo.

Tucker McNear Swanson Carlson a recipient of a trust fund? The hell you say!

Also note that his Wikipedia page has been edited to remove the McNear Swanson part of his name.

3 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

I saw the Mochrie name and read that post in his Whose Line voice when he did the 6 o’clock news. “Good evening, it’s time for the 6 o’clock news. I’m your anchor: Oswald Thatendswald.”

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

giphy.gif

Yeah...I mean...I sure fucking hope so.

You mean, we could be different than a country that has no plan or comprehensive approach to dealing with a crisis that will kill hundreds of thousands of Americans by the time this is all done?  We could be different than a country that spends trillions on weapons of war, and pennies on public health?  We could be different than a country where 40% of the population is one missed paycheck away from complete ruin?  We could be different than a country that uses prisons as its primary mechanism for mental health care, welfare, and population management?  We could be different than a country that does everything it can to cripple education of the masses, damaging our "seed stock" for the future?

unknown-1-1.jpeg?w=695

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

LULZ he’s even more brazen with a new head writer. 

Wtf happened to that prick’s long-planned vacation? I don’t have cable but based on postings here, it feels like he was only off the air for a couple of days.

I will admit though that the perception of the passage of time has become a bit warped in these Covid times.

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Listen to this idiot.

How about just a plastic bag over your head, Laura?

It's, uh, actually not a bad idea to wear ski goggles on the subway. We are now both in universal masks and face shields/goggles while in the hospital and with patients.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm speculating, but I think some at Fox News are feeling pressure from OANN or whatever and their ability to bypass insane levels of partisanship to completely batshit, Q type sewage levels that tickle the smooth brains of the unwashed, poorly read, Drawn to Dumb Shit on Facebook/InfoWars type of audience.  Sounds like the reins are about to come off and everyone will be free to discuss the DNC charging intergalactic, time travelling pedophiles for tickets to the underground Disney Pedo Park.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I'm speculating, but I think some at Fox News are feeling pressure from OANN or whatever and their ability to bypass insane levels of partisanship to completely batshit, Q type sewage levels that tickle the smooth brains of the unwashed, poorly read, Drawn to Dumb Shit on Facebook/InfoWars type of audience.  Sounds like the reins are about to come off and everyone will be free to discuss the DNC charging intergalactic, time travelling pedophiles for tickets to the underground Disney Pedo Park.    

You forgot the titanium fish hooks in the scrotum.

Chris Wallace is not backing off Trump this morning. He's steady laying into Trump sycophants and not letting them campaign speech their answers. The fact Trump isn't running any ads right now is giving the oppo plenty of time to run theirs. No wonder he hates FOX now.

On 7/23/2020 at 11:22 PM, Bama Chick said:

Some forward thinking conservatives are realizing the high likelihood they're screwed with the upcoming results. And many of these conservatives didn't want Trump in the first place.  However the same conservatives are a small percentage of their party and they have little influence in the direction of their party. There is an intellectual branch of the GOP but no one cares what they say.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Some forward thinking conservatives are realizing the high likelihood they're screwed with the upcoming results. And many of these conservatives didn't want Trump in the first place.  However the same conservatives are a small percentage of their party and they have little influence in the direction of their party. There is an intellectual branch of the GOP but no one cares what they say.

What blows my mind is the large majority that jumped in line right behind dotard and thought it was actually a good idea to hitch their wagon to his race-baiting, white supremacist schlog.  Surely, what could go wrong?