How Fox News works

retread

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

High school kid just dunked on Ingraham.  The power shift is happening faster than I thought it would.  

this is my big takeaway. the kid gets points. the sponsors get zero points. they just now realized she's a horrible person? no. the cost of the eyeballs just went higher than the price they paid.

21 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's rare that we get to see a Fox News host forced to publicly eat shit. We should cherish these moments.

I found these clips from the show last night. I hope FOX doesn't file a DMCA complaint and make the new owners take it down. 

maxresdefault.jpg 

He should tweet something like Trump would.

"Loser Laura Ingraham apologized to me today, crying and begging me to stop saying bad things about her. Much whinier than she was in her tweet. I told her the advertisers were going to leave her anyways. Low ratings!" 

• Haha 1

Wayfair's statement: 

As a company, we support open dialogue and debate on issues. However, the decision of an adult to personally criticize a high school student who has lost his classmates in an unspeakable tragedy is not consistent with our values. We do not plan to continue advertising on this particular program.

Wonder how that will go over locally (they have a call center in Bryan).

Well considering that Hogg is an asshole as well as a dumbass, probably more than what Ingraham has said. Still though, after her kerfuffle with Lebron, she moved into 4th amoung all cable news shows.

Whatever Fox news is doing, they are currently dominating their competition. So while these advertisers leave, and see their business suffer, new advertisers will take their place.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

16 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

So while these advertisers leave, and see their business suffer, new advertisers will take their place.

I seriously doubt they will see their business suffer. In my experience, the loudest complainers who "will never do business with you again!" probably didn't do business with that company to start with. That's true both left and right.

20 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

Well considering that Hogg is an asshole as well as a dumbass, probably more than what Ingraham has said. Still though, after her kerfuffle with Lebron, she moved into 4th amoung all cable news shows.

Whatever Fox news is doing, they are currently dominating their competition. So while these advertisers leave, and see their business suffer, new advertisers will take their place.

Look at this badass still attacking kids that threaten his mouth beating world view. What a bad ass!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

That’s a lot of goddamned words to declare yourself a dumbass

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Look at this badass still attacking kids that threaten his mouth beating world view. What a bad ass!

It's fucking hilarious that libs have let a stupid high school kid become the leader of their gun grabbing movement. Says a lot about where that movement was heading before the local and federal government shit the bed and allowed Cruz to shoot up a high school.

I also find it fucking hilarious that you libs are being used by him as badly as he's using the msm.

So is Hogg a kid or an adult that can dictate policy, you fucking retards need to pick one narrative?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

It's fucking hilarious that libs have let a stupid high school kid become the leader of their gun grabbing movement. Says a lot about where that movement was heading before the local and federal government shit the bed and allowed Cruz to shoot up a high school.

I also find it fucking hilarious that you libs are being used by him as badly as he's using the msm.

So is Hogg a kid or an adult that can dictate policy, you fucking retards need to pick one narrative?

Imagine being this stupid. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I seriously doubt they will see their business suffer. In my experience, the loudest complainers who "will never do business with you again!" probably didn't do business with that company to start with. That's true both left and right.

Ask Target, the NFL, & ESPN about that...

Or ask the NRA & Chick-Fil-a 

They seem to be suffering different fates.  :)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

They’re dominating because olds are holed up in their homes and watch 24/7 while the rest of us are out and about working and interacting with each other. 

If you're at work while her show is on you probably have a job where you wear your name on your shirt.  

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Makes you wonder what it would take for Fox News to actually fire one of these degenerates for making such egregiously distasteful public comments.

They will still get advertisers pushing gold coins and walk-in bathtubs and Rascal scooters.

You've got to try and dip your pen in too many of the company's ink wells against their will or something.

51 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Imagine being so afraid and stupid that you're forced to attack a kid that's saying things you don't want to hear instead of just ignoring him.

I thought he was an adult capable of leading policy decisions. Make up your mind. Imagine being so pathetic that you have to take cues from a guy that is too stupid to get into college.

Edited by Mike "Wags" Wagner
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Mike "Wags" Wagner said:

I thought he was an adult capable of leading policy decisions. Make up your mind. Imagine being so pathetic that you have to take cues from a guy that is too stupid to get into college.

He's a kid in high school. Not sure when I've ever said otherwise. Lying is fun for you! Keep building those straw men, champ! 

Theoretically this lady has smart and has good opinions that millions of people tune in to see every day. In theory she is a respected pundit and a large segment of the adult population in America agrees with and listens to her. And in two fucking days her whole world is destroyed by some kid in Florida. That is fucking awesome. 

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 1