How Fox News works

retread

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

War on puppets!

My dog hates puppets so this really hits close to home.  Speaking of Fox News is their new big push hammering on teachers and the teachers unions for not letting schools re open?  I keep seeing that topic every time I switch over to that channel with some parent railing on and on about how wrong it is to not have the schools in their area open.

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Uh, sorry for thread derail but I have to ask--------why does your dog hate puppets?  There's gotta be a good backstory to this. 

My dog is crazy and barks at the TV.  Usually its at animals like dogs, horses, livestock.  He runs to the TV and goes nuts.   For some reason he also does this with puppets/muppets.  If any commercials come on with puppets he goes nuts also.  He actually does the same when Trump is on TV so he is a good judge of character so maybe Kermit the Frog really is a piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

The longer that channel stays on the air the more damage gets done to the minds of millions of people in this country. This just has to stop. It is dangerous and we know what lying to large groups of people leads to. This is not a freedom of speech issue anymore. This is a group of people filling up the minds of the more easily influenced with pure propaganda while they are able to sit back and watch the carnage their words are causing with no repercussions.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

The longer that channel stays on the air the more damage gets done to the minds of millions of people in this country. This just has to stop. It is dangerous and we know what lying to large groups of people leads to. This is not a freedom of speech issue anymore. This is a group of people filling up the minds of the more easily influenced with pure propaganda while they are able to sit back and watch the carnage their words are causing with no repercussions.

When our power was out last week we had to bunk with a friend of ours. Good dude except he’s completely right wing brainwashed. Did you know Biden stole the election? FOX NEWS HAD VIDEO OF IT!! And Andrew Cuomo is the most evil person ever. And Ted Cruz going to Cancun is the exact same thing mayor Adler did last spring(not at all). My personal favorite was when he was trying to tell us Tucker Carlson is liberal. Yeah. He said that. It was pretty fun being at his place when Rush died though. His Cunt daughters called him up crying all “we lost Rush today!!!!!!” These people are broken. It’s fucking sad 

• Rage+1 1

I mean yeah he’s a gigantic asshole but a good friend. He and my dad are long time friends and they refuse to let politics get in the way of an otherwise good friendship. 
Good on you. I have a no political discussion at all rule with my conservative friends. The ones that can't stfu have to gtfo. I can't stomach it.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The right’s new gun fetish thing (and it is a fetish) is so mind numbingly stupid. I just can’t stand it and I’m even pretty pro 2A. 

Hickok has been around for a loooooong time on youtube and normally stays above the fray. It's disappointing to see him shack up with such a promoter of fascism.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Hickok has been around for a loooooong time on youtube and normally stays above the fray. It's disappointing to see him shack up with such a promoter of fascism.

After watching him hand over a fully auto firearm to a total neophyte leftie, who proceeded to immediately spray his glasses-free face with hot brass, he’s not really burnishing that firearm educator credential. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Unless he's doing it to make Tucker look like a complete idiot, which is exactly what happened.

The video is titled "barrel shrouds and the shoulder thing that goes up", so I don't think the point is to make fun of carlson. Granted, they're not wrong that legislators don't know their elbow from their asshole when it comes to guns, but it's just playing partisan games to bring on carlson and take him seriously

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Holy shit. I refuse to watch, so I’m assuming that is a direct quote?  What are all the Q followers going to think when they see this?  Or I guess are they all watching OAN?

This is a good reminder that Tucker’s audience of people who watch an hour or more of prime time mouth-breathing are olds. There’s probably some overlap with Q acolytes, but his core demographics are not digitally engaged and trolling thedonald.win for the latest Q drops. 

So all they know is that Q is from the internet. Tucker can say that he couldn’t find Q’s website or hotmail address and that maybe the lamestream Dem controlled MSM made him up. And right there, he has a new anti-MSM narrative AND his audience is no longer Q-curious. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Holy shit. I refuse to watch, so I’m assuming that is a direct quote?  What are all the Q followers going to think when they see this?  Or I guess are they all watching OAN?

Won’t be much of a problem.  The last code that Tucker’s audience decoded had something to do with Ovaltine.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Top story tonight on Hannity 

EvhRKT0VkAI99J0?format=jpg&name=large

I actually am curious as to the Dr. Seuss stuff.  Shit, Star-Bellied Sneeches is all about anti-racism.  I'm chalking this up as the same nonsense freak out over John Muir a few months back.  But still, fuck you Fox News.