How Fox News works

retread

On 2/23/2021 at 8:48 AM, Neonmoon said:

Tucker Carlson: anyone who says Jan 6 had to do with White Supremacy is a liar 

image.jpeg.235a43ea1b24aa4c9f4a495edfb810e9.jpeg

Fox News is pure propaganda that is brainwashing Americans 

Imagine all the flags you could've flown, the messages you could've put on a shirt or sign that would've gotten your ass beat by the mob that day.  Meanwhile, this guy strolls around in complete comfort.  Notice also that the "heritage not hate" types never say a damn thing about their flag being co-opted by self avowed white supremacists or conspiracy nuts.  Never heard anything like, "Those guys at Charlottesville are giving the Confederate flag a bad name!  It's not about racism!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

To Watter'point, he doesn't spend all day live tweeting the cable news shows each week before getting photographed playing golf at his self owned country club every weekend, so it's hard to know if he's doing anything at all.

Took a look at their desktop/laptop homepage a few minutes ago.  3 of the 4 top story boxes were related to the British Royal Family, the other having to do with Covid-19 hospital treatments.  You Trumpers are certainly into some serious business and I applaud your focus.  

I love this foreign concept to the Fox News crowd that people voting is a bad thing. Republican leaning voters will also sign up to use mail-ins, take part in early voting, register the day of (how much of that even happens), and use online options to register to vote. Yeah, it's only libtards who do any of these things. Oh hey look, Trumps just petitioned for a mail-in ballot in Florida. But still, that's bad for others. 

I love this foreign concept to the Fox News crowd that people voting is a bad thing. Republican leaning voters will also sign up to use mail-ins, take part in early voting, register the day of (how much of that even happens), and use online options to register to vote. Yeah, it's only libtards who do any of these things. Oh hey look, Trumps just petitioned for a mail-in ballot in Florida. But still, that's bad for others. 
I actually think this would benefit a populist version of the GOP and especially 2020 Trump. It's been well documented that he picked up a lot of first time voters that know nothing of the process. Completely ancedotely, but when I monitored my local polling place just about every person that tried to vote without ever having registered, was there to vote for Trump. One yelled "Trump Train" , another "Trump 2020"on the way out expecting some WWE send off.

We really need a strong messaging/psa campaign in addition to this bill. Tons of kids registered at thier college in another county didnt realize you can't just vote anywhere. Plenty of adults too.

On 3/10/2021 at 8:41 AM, mdmost said:

Mail in voting used to favor Republicans and they knew that. Somehow, just because Democrats didn't want to vote in person during a pandemic, they've brainwashed themselves into thinking mail in voting definitely hurts the GOP. It's not surprising because they delude themselves about everything, but it's still somewhat amazing to watch happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Call in the air strike

That would've been a lot more believable if he said it with a confused look of constipation on his face while raising his pitch up to and down from pre-pubescent levels while pausing between sentences for dramatic effect.  He also could have used a chyron saying something completely misleading.  

• Haha 1

I saw on the news today that Geraldo Rivera is considering a run to fill Rob Portman’s seat in the Senate. Apparently he’s been living in Ohio since 2017, something I didn’t know. Motherfucker. It’s still amazing to me that the Al Capone’s Vault thing didn’t end his career. What a dumbass. And more recently I saw him tell Sean Hannity that if Hannity had been around during Watergate then Nixon never would’ve had to resign. Like that would’ve been a good thing. With you, Sean, Republican corruption can go unchecked. Hooray!

The thought sickens me.

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2021/03/geraldo-rivera-considering-run-for-us-senate-in-ohio.html

Edited by WhatTheBuck

On 3/4/2021 at 4:56 AM, Beau Vine said:

EvmQ9H4XcAA0d3f?format=jpg&name=small

Who is parenting this child? I mean, I know the answer, but really.   

They are doing her no favors, on the off chance this was her own brilliant plan to troll the high school libs, the only correct parental response is to say “No. You’re not turning that in, go Google the Tuskegee Airmen. Learn to read the room and thank me when you get to college.“ 

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

oh.

I hate to go all “Brisket out on the ledge” but this is the reason this country can not move forward.  The propaganda from Fox News, OAN, Breitbart, Right wing AM radio is too much to overcome.  No matter what Biden or the Democrats do that is positive they will just tell half the country that listens to this stuff like its the gospel that everything the Dems are doing is evil and the rubes will believe it.  I truly recommend that everybody on this site spend 5-10 minutes on Fox News here and there to actually listen to what they are preaching to their viewers.  It’s good to hear what the other side is hearing and its also quite scary and sad.  I don’t know how this can be fixed at this point because there is just too much stupidity out there and too many people unable to use their brains.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1