How Fox News works

retread

I'm totally bummed that I wasn't offered admission to grad school last week. It's totally cancel culture that did it. Doesn't UT know this month is Asian Pacific Islander month? How could they do me dirty like this?

Just now, YChang said:

I'm totally bummed that I wasn't offered admission to grad school last week. It's totally cancel culture that did it. Doesn't UT know this month is Asian Pacific Islander month? How could they do me dirty like this?

That's a hate crime!

But wait  . . . hate crime is cancel culture . . .

Shit.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Things not going well for Newsmax:

This is pure. Fucking. Gold. Jerry. 

As an aside, I find it hard to believe that this David Litt guy was an Obama speechwriter. He looks like he's about 20 years old. Which is hard to pull off with a receding hairline. 

Edited by Hookah Horns

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

seriously, when did the portal to hell open  and when did all these demons start living among us? it had to be sometime during the 42 years I've been here. this shit is insane

pretty sure its the 4th turning of meglomaniacs man. once we get enough of them in positions of power - and they bump into each other enough - fuckashima world war.

16 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

This is pure. Fucking. Gold. Jerry. 

As an aside, I find it hard to believe that this David Litt guy was an Obama speechwriter. He looks like he's about 20 years old. Which is hard to pull off with a receding hairline. 

He knows a guy with a great connection for that adrenochrome, didn't save the hairline but the skin is fantastic

1 hour ago, staboner said:

pretty sure its the 4th turning of meglomaniacs man. once we get enough of them in positions of power - and they bump into each other enough - fuckashima world war.

I think it's the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Nothing to do with the topic, but “Neon moon” is my favorite country song. Good choice!

"Perhaps, he suggests, I could just let the CD play on its own. I tell him to fuck off and restart 'Neon Moon.'"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Every time I see the "perplexed" and "just asking questions" face on whatever social media or other account, it reminds me that this man has four children. I think they're all grown or mostly grown now, hs/college age or thereabouts. You have to wonder if one of them is going to crack because of the idiocy of seeing that image over and over again. By crack, I mean do the tell all book of what life was like as the child of a foppish Fox fear fomenter who happens to be a frozen fish stick heir.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

This dude is going straight Bond villain, trying to fuck us by controlling the weather, and we can’t even have Teri Hatcher for a reacharound?

and as we witnessed the first and last time the word "diversified" was used in an official fox news memo...

28 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Seriously, I bet it won’t be more than a couple of years before they toss her out like they did Greta Van Susteren.  No matter how good her ratings are.  There are some things that just don’t fit the brand.

Trish Regan wouldn't be tossed from Fox Business these days.

Seriously, replace Laura with Trish.  I'd watch.  With the volume on 0.

im-170225?width=1280&size=1

Every time I see the "perplexed" and "just asking questions" face on whatever social media or other account, it reminds me that this man has four children. I think they're all grown or mostly grown now, hs/college age or thereabouts. You have to wonder if one of them is going to crack because of the idiocy of seeing that image over and over again. By crack, I mean do the tell all book of what life was like as the child of a foppish Fox fear fomenter who happens to be a frozen fish stick heir.
They are prolly telling racist jokes enjoying the trust fund life in some SEC frat while some "good" black fella does his laundry and mops up domestic beer puke. Or working at law firm...

On 5/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

I can't even imagine how douchey/cunty/horrible his spawn is. 

Or maybe I just don't want to. 

7 hours ago, Born to Run said:
On 5/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

They are prolly telling racist jokes enjoying the trust fund life in some SEC frat while some "good" black fella does his laundry and mops up domestic beer puke. Or working at law firm...

At least one of his sons works in comms for a Congressman. Graduated from UVa. Tucker went on air not too long ago and said he tried to discourage his children from attending college but they all decided to go. I don't believe you Tucker. Even Scalia's bright and not so bright children managed to go somewhere.....

On 4/14/2021 at 4:51 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

^Bo Nandingo with hair! Speaking of shitty hair...

🌳🔥

yeah, that's why all the people on chemo who can't eat without throwing up smoke it, because it makes them throw up more. Fucking idiots.

(yes, I know I'm weeks behind in the thread, which in stupid world is more like years).

Went to Canyon Lake this weekend to visit some friends.  One of the churches we passed on 306 had a "Critical Race Theory and the Bible" on their Sunday sermon sign out front. I'm guessing that congregation is just a tad Trumpy.

Edited by kevwun

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

Went to Canyon Lake this weekend to visit some friends.  One of the churches we passed on 306 had a "Critical Race Theory and the Bible" on their Sunday sermon sign out front. I'm guessing that congregation is just a tad Trumpy.

The bible; full of God-fearin' 'Murican, white folk. 

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

The whole "Canyon Lake" thing didn't clue you in?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

The whole "Canyon Lake" thing didn't clue you in?

Can you help an ignorant person understand the "whole 'Canyon Lake' thing?" 

I ask because my wife really, really wants to retire to the Hill Country but the anecdotes I keep seeing about it's redness are making me think maybe Virginia.