How Fox News works

retread

8 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Literally the stupidest people...

that is some galaxy-brain level of confidently incorrect. Shit, mein kampf was a rebuttal AGAINST marx and was more or less just a racist screed filled with dogwhistles. I'd think it was right up the GQP's alley. Their last president borrowed rhetorical devices heavily from it, after all

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): How would you like to be in Kabul today, as an American, and you can't get to the airport? Where are you thinking your life is headed? If you're one of those family members, I bet you're not sleeping. I don't even think My Pillow can do it. MyPillow.com. That's where I go. I fall asleep faster, I stay asleep longer. These are going to be a lot of sleepless nights for so many of our fellow Americans. We've got to get them home.

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/sean-hannity-plugs-my-pillow-americans-family-stuck-kabul

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

40 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): How would you like to be in Kabul today, as an American, and you can't get to the airport? Where are you thinking your life is headed? If you're one of those family members, I bet you're not sleeping. I don't even think My Pillow can do it. MyPillow.com. That's where I go. I fall asleep faster, I stay asleep longer. These are going to be a lot of sleepless nights for so many of our fellow Americans. We've got to get them home.

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/sean-hannity-plugs-my-pillow-americans-family-stuck-kabul

Lol wut?  What a stupid timeline. 

2 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

That is amazing. I'm not even mad. Troll/"What the fuck are you going to do about it?" level: Expert.

12 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

How the fuck is MyPillow funding all of conservative media?  I got it when the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson and Raytheon and energy companies were funding this stuff.   Now they apparently have no sponsors except for the coked out pillow salesman.  

Is this even sustainable?   If you’re going to be a whore for cash, you should probably find a play that attracts better benefactors than this.   It would be perversely hilarious, and fitting, if the batshit crazy media takes finally quiet down because they realize the pillow guy and their other F-list financiers are tapped out.  

It's kinda like letting an inferior boxer punch themselves out. Withstand the blows and eventually you can just nudge them over.

But yeah, it's pretty astounding how much he is (purportedly - I don't watch FN) throwing at Fox News in advertising. Wondering if the pillow thing is a front for something else. Add in religious nuttery and methinks this guy is dabbling in more than bedding.

That fucking racist Stephen Miller actively worked to make it harder for our Afghan allies to get visas to come to the U.S. He and his boss Trump had a pretty firm policy of keeping all the non-white people out of our country.

https://money.yahoo.com/former-pence-aide-says-trump-173827667.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/trump-admin-broke-law-visa-delays-afghans-iraqis-who-worked-n1057846

https://www.businessinsider.com/afghan-vet-stephen-miller-should-be-held-accountable-for-war-crimes-2021-8

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Good to see Fox News suddenly rediscover their relentless pursuit of the truth.

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace grilled Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Sunday over President Biden’s claims about the crisis in Afghanistan, repeatedly calling the commander in chief’s statements ”flat wrong.”

“The president said al-Qaida is gone. It’s not gone,” Wallace said at one point. “The president said he’s not heard any criticism from the allies. There’s been a lot of criticism from the allies. Words matter, and the words from the president matter most.”

I think most people would agree that what and how a President communicates should matter. But fuck off Chris/ Fox for abandoning that position for the 4 years of Trump's verbal diarrhea. 

2 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Isn’t Chris Wallace their token real reporter?  Seems like he should be able to do that. 

He'll tow the company line to a degree, but he pretty much plays it down the middle. He's the least indoctrinated there since they fired Shep.

Yeah, I seem to remember the MAGAs accusing Wallace of being a liberal who was ruining Fox News because unlike others on his network, he asked Trump harder questions than "How much fun are you having as president?"  I'm not going to fault him for being tough on Biden administration officials if they're legitimate and fair questions.  That's their job.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, Fox News seems to have the hots for Kim Jong-un and his new figure; Trump had reportedly lost some weight too, so I suppose they are trying to make some sort of inference as to how authoritarian leaders AKA Strongmen are the picture of health... (screenshot--twitter still giving me grief--need to delete their cookies)

kimjong.png.cda3bfe7dfa747a6724dfd6ff85dae00.png

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Call me when Trump and KJU are photographed riding bikes at the age of 78.  

Trump said in that interview on Thursday that he could beat Biden in a boxing match. Some wit ran odds and made Biden a 1200 pt underdog. I'm not so sure I'd bet against Biden except Trump cheats at pretty much everything so there's that.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump said in that interview on Thursday that he could beat Biden in a boxing match. Some wit ran odds and made Biden a 1200 pt underdog. I'm not so sure I'd bet against Biden except Trump cheats at pretty much everything so there's that.

lol trump's fat ass couldn't fit between the ropes. TKO, Biden.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

hamm.gif.69ceda1b61bc25c47a49f2880bec27e2.gif

We're all witnesses...

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

worst scandal since bikeHelmetGate!

“That is why his handlers and his wife, who, by the way, look increasingly like Visiting Angels, have to schedule in these senior breaks for him so he can take naps and go for bike rides because he can’t concentrate on the job the way he should,” she added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-host-criticizes-joe-044907974.html

• 2 weeks later...