How Fox News works

retread

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

So tired of hearing the “I’m fiscally conservative and socially liberal” bullshit. Just admit that you’re just an asshole.

And go fuck yourself with your both sides bullshit. Republicans are now a fascist cult worshipping a limp orange 7 times bankrupt god. 

I’d say both sides are fascist cult worshippers. They just praise different idols.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

It’s like we all woke up one day and realized we’re living in that Old Glory Robot Insurance commercial, except that the old people are racist dicks, the robots are stealing their Super Alpha Mega Boner Plus pills, and Sam Watterston was replaced by a sweaty blockhead in an Affliction shirt named Slam Dongcheeto.

This is so painfully and awfully accurate.

5 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I’d say both sides are fascist cult worshippers. They just praise different idols.

Stop saying this bullshit without backing it up. Who is the Trump of the left? Who on the left is leading insurrections? Who on the left is sitting on TV telling liberals that vaccines don’t work?

• Like 6

What do you mean by this? Serious question, in your views, what is a fiscally conservative policy? 
Trickle down your leg economics and poor people using go fund me to pay for basic healthcare.

Had to take my GF to minor emergency over the weekend and the intake economic shakedown before you can be treated to not die is gross af. People that say " I love my healthcare plan " mean " I don't want to pitch in for poors healthcare ". I can pay cash you disgusting fucks just help her. I'm more couth and I build houses. Health "care" smh
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

So tired of hearing the “I’m fiscally conservative and socially liberal” bullshit. Just admit that you’re just an asshole.

And go fuck yourself with your both sides bullshit. Republicans are now a fascist cult worshipping a limp orange 7 times bankrupt god. 
Stop calling that sack of McD 's shit a god. He may be thier God , but he's just a pile of low rent shit. Stop feeding the machine
  • Hook 'Em 2

It’s like we all woke up one day and realized we’re living in that Old Glory Robot Insurance commercial, except that the old people are racist dicks, the robots are stealing their Super Alpha Mega Boner Plus pills, and Sam Watterston was replaced by a sweaty blockhead in an Affliction shirt named Slam Dongcheeto.
That's Doing Bongcheeto. He's a serious man worthy of respect. And he's one of them safe negros.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Trickle down your leg economics and poor people using go fund me to pay for basic healthcare.

Had to take my GF to minor emergency over the weekend and the intake economic shakedown before you can be treated to not die is gross af. People that say " I love my healthcare plan " mean " I don't want to pitch in for poors healthcare ". I can pay cash you disgusting fucks just help her. I'm more couth and I build houses. Health "care" smh

We were in Port A in October and my daughter cut her toe and it looked a little infected the next morning so we went to a minor emergency. Doc cleaned it and bandaged it. In and out in 10 minutes with a script for an antibiotic cream. 

Fast forward a few months and we find out they billed our insurance $10k. Our insurance said it was submitted as a car accident in a hospital ER. They have no clue if it’s fraud or incompetence but it has been a good lesson in just how laughable our system is. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 6

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Stop saying this bullshit without backing it up. Who is the Trump of the left? Who on the left is leading insurrections? Who on the left is sitting on TV telling liberals that vaccines don’t work?

Seems like you’re a little obsessed with Trump.

I’d say AOC is a pretty great candidates for “Trump of the Left.” Although she doesn’t wield as much power as Trump, the direction the party is moving she could be more powerful in the next decade. Both Trump and AOC are liars that use inflammatory statements to get their skewed points across.

I saw a lot of riots this past summer. Seemed similar to the January 6 insurrection you’re talking about. 

I think anyone that says vaccines don’t work is a liar. What I have seen are a lot of left leaning individuals going on TV demanding that we all get vaccinated. Very rarely do you hear “It’s your choice. Do what you and your family decide is best.” I’m 34. My wife is 34. She is also pregnant. We are both in good health. Try to eat well and exercise. Based on the numbers I’m seeing, there’s a .2% chance we would die if we contacted the coronavirus. The vaccine is new and we don’t know the long term effects yet. If we were older, high risk or had no prospect of having children then we probably would get it. But that’s not the case. We would rather accept the .2% risk of dying from Covid than any unknown risks of the vaccine affecting her pregnancy.

I would watch how you throw “fascist” around. You sound rather “obey or die” yourself.

• Fuck You 24

1 minute ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I’d say AOC is a pretty great candidates for “Trump of the Left.” Although she doesn’t wield as much power as Trump, the direction the party is moving she could be more powerful in the next decade. Both Trump and AOC are liars that use inflammatory statements to get their skewed points across.

I saw a lot of riots this past summer. Seemed similar to the January 6 insurrection you’re talking about. 

I think anyone that says vaccines don’t work is a liar. What I have seen are a lot of left leaning individuals going on TV demanding that we all get vaccinated. Very rarely do you hear “It’s your choice. Do what you and your family decide is best.” I’m 34. My wife is 34. She is also pregnant. We are both in good health. Try to eat well and exercise. Based on the numbers I’m seeing, there’s a .2% chance we would die if we contacted the coronavirus. The vaccine is new and we don’t know the long term effects yet. If we were older, high risk or had no prospect of having children then we probably would get it. But that’s not the case. We would rather accept the .2% risk of dying from Covid than any unknown risks of the vaccine affecting her pregnancy.

I would watch how you throw “fascist” around. You sound rather “obey or die” yourself.

Too much horseshit here to bother responding to. Just claim antifa attacked the Capitol and joe is an anti vaxxer because he wears a mask outdoors and move on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

killing eve bullshit GIF by BBC America

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
you're gonna get eaten alive here

I'm cool with progressive policies as long as I don't have to pay for them there welfare queens.

I know you’re being a smartass but this is exactly how I feel.

I have very little faith that my tax dollars actually go to help people. I have even less faith that far leftists will take our tax dollars and adequately put them to good use.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

19 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I’d say AOC is a pretty great candidates for “Trump of the Left.” Although she doesn’t wield as much power as Trump, the direction 

I saw a lot of riots this past summer. Seemed similar to the January 6 insurrection you’re talking about

1. Is there a difference between burning down a Walmart and trying to stop a Democratic transfer of power? 

2. Name one thing AOC has lied about. 

3. What are the long term effects of Covid?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I once thought like this, and understand where it comes from. Lower taxes and less regulations sounds good. It sounds responsible. it makes sense. Why wouldn’t I want to keep more money? Who likes red tape? In layman terms, spending beyond ones means is irresponsible. I have to balance my checkbook, so should the government. 

The reality is this viewpoint is a fallacy. 

Why?

There are no fiscally conservative political parties. Bill Clinton might be considered the only “fiscally conservative” President in the past 100 years, but that was a bit of luck. He had control of Congress the first 2 years and passed a big stimulus and raised taxes on the rich (what Biden is trying to do now), but then Republicans had control the last 6 years so he couldn’t spend anymore. This one time stimulus preceded and helped usher in the tech boom economy and with high taxes on the rich, led to a surplus. 

His repeal of glass-steagall led to the Great Recession in 2008. Because regulations are created for good reason. We don’t allow chop blocks in football because it leads to injury. The Glass-Steagall act of 1933 prohibited banks from investing in risky securities (like sub-prime mortgages) because we didn’t want the banks to fail from being greedy assholes and cause the Great Depression again. And of course, history repeated itself. Unlike last time, thankfully smart fiscal policy people stepped in and the public bailed out the banking system. 

there are a million more example why regulations are a good thing. Don’t get me wrong, some regulations need to be more efficient, or modified or overhauled. 

This is really well thought out and explained. I can get behind this. 

• Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

50 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I have very little faith that my tax dollars actually go to help people. I have even less faith that far leftists will take our tax dollars and adequately put them to good use.

So I guess this is the “fiscally conservative” part. When do we get to see the “socially liberal” part of your internet persona? 

2 hours ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Yes, that is why he said it. You are the same mind dead trope of a trumpian Republican.  Everything you believe is a lie. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

Hey man, seriously, congrats on the upcoming baby.  Hang in there, it is an incredibly thrilling and at the same time incredibly exhausting process.  Congratulations again.

Seems you are interested in probabilities and COVID and vaccines.  Remember that COVID doesn’t have to kill you to ruin your life and now by proxy affect the life of your unborn bundle of joy.  What do you think has a higher probability, the chance of negative effects of the vaccine or negative effects of Covid-19?

Also, maybe consider the world is bigger than just you and by getting the vaccine you are also helping your fellow man.  Also, since you aren’t the one pregnant, I fail to see why you couldn’t get it.

On the rest of your post others here will do a good job of shredding it I am sure.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Can you paint me a picture of the alternate reality the left lives in? Genuinely curious what you're talking about. 

This.  I can point to a dozen right wing conspiracy theories/ outright lies that are, at the very least, silently supported by main stream GOP politicians. 

Please, run....punt, give us a rundown of the far left's conspiracy theories and lies that are supported by mainstream Dem politicians.

Bored Come On GIF by Make it Move

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This.  I can point to a dozen right wing conspiracy theories/ outright lies that are, at the very least, silently supported by main stream GOP politicians. 

Please, run....punt, give us a rundown of the far left's conspiracy theories and lies that are supported by mainstream Dem politicians.

Bored Come On GIF by Make it Move

How bout the lie that Biden really won the election over Trump.  It’s obvious he cheated with millions of votes by illegal aliens, dogs and cats, and dead people.  In fact Biden only got about 75 votes in the whole country.  Trump will got 100 bazillion votes.  I wish the Dem politicians would tell us the truths like these don’t you?  

This is sarcasm by the way.  The dude you are asking is a Troll at best or a idiot at worst.  Someone’s sock that was previously banned I am guessing. 

Guys, "Both sides!" is supposed to be a declarative statement and automatic argument ender. There's not supposed to be follow-up questions. Stop being assholes with your desire for examples and facts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Hey man, seriously, congrats on the upcoming baby.  Hang in there, it is an incredibly thrilling and at the same time incredibly exhausting process.  Congratulations again.

Seems you are interested in probabilities and COVID and vaccines.  Remember that COVID doesn’t have to kill you to ruin your life and now by proxy affect the life of your unborn bundle of joy.  What do you think has a higher probability, the chance of negative effects of the vaccine or negative effects of Covid-19?

Also, maybe consider the world is bigger than just you and by getting the vaccine you are also helping your fellow man.  Also, since you aren’t the one pregnant, I fail to see why you couldn’t get it.

On the rest of your post others here will do a good job of shredding it I am sure.

I'm almost 99.8% sure that Covid will not kill me.  As to whether I think the vaccine or Covid-19 will have longer negative effects, I don't know.  Not enough time has passed to really know.

I have been around several people that have had it and I've yet to get it myself.  I wear a mask, wash my hands, use hand sanitizer, etc.  I haven't really changed my life at all though.  I have gone to the office for the past 12 months, gone out to eat every weekend and gathered at friends homes. I know a couple people that have died but they were extremely old (~90+ years). 

I help my fellow man in different ways.  I volunteer my time and money.  But I'm not getting this vaccine for reasons already stated at this time.  I want to see what happens.  I'm young, in good health and it isn't necessary.  I should be able to make that choice as a member of this free society.  I'm not yelling for people to not take the Covid-19 vaccine.  I really don't care what other people do.  These are decisions that each individual and their family should be able to make. 

• Fuck You 3

That’s just it. Your decision doesn’t just affect yourself and your family. 

There is a reason people are required to get the measles shot before they attend school. If we allowed everyone to make “personal decisions”, then all our kids would get the fucking measles 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

I'm almost 99.8% sure that Covid will not kill me.  As to whether I think the vaccine or Covid-19 will have longer negative effects, I don't know.  Not enough time has passed to really know.

I have been around several people that have had it and I've yet to get it myself.  I wear a mask, wash my hands, use hand sanitizer, etc.  I haven't really changed my life at all though.  I have gone to the office for the past 12 months, gone out to eat every weekend and gathered at friends homes. I know a couple people that have died but they were extremely old (~90+ years). 

I help my fellow man in different ways.  I volunteer my time and money.  But I'm not getting this vaccine for reasons already stated at this time.  I want to see what happens.  I'm young, in good health and it isn't necessary.  I should be able to make that choice as a member of this free society.  I'm not yelling for people to not take the Covid-19 vaccine.  I really don't care what other people do.  These are decisions that each individual and their family should be able to make. 

24 year old in Houston with no previous health problems, got COVID over Xmas which led to a double lung and kidney transplant.  Had to learn to walk again as well. But he didn't die.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-survivor-leaves-hospital/285-022f1c42-2010-46d4-b8bb-2c17d5d91eb0

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

No, she didn't. 

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there's common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out. Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren't trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign."

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Run Run Run Punt said:

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there's common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out. Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren't trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign."

What about that is a lie? Ted Cruz was a key instigator in inciting a mob that, had they been able to get to AOC, probably would have done some violent shit.

Edited by aggie08