How Fox News works

retread

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

They boycotted Twitter over some nonsense about the “silencing of conservative voices”.

By going silent.

But Dotard has stepped into the breach for them by regularly promoting their shows and hosts on pretty much a daily basis.

They wouldn’t have stayed silent this long over that, and they didn’t silence their hosts.  

Rumor is it was due to legal issues.  Who knows, but it’s odd.   

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I think I just gave myself an aneurysm from laughing so hard.

You should be ok, just watch your blood pressure.  Watch Hannity and that fucker is bound to explode. 

Once again, if you wrote any of this into a movie/show whatever...nobody would ever believe it.  Incredible times...

18 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I just posted that in the Media Bias thread.

It’s a perfect summation of how FN has infiltrated all news.

The left wing desperately needs their own rabble rousers to create a hack gap on the other side.

Extremism on one side begets extremism on the other side. Unfortunately. 

On 5/24/2019 at 3:25 PM, suddenly shaggy said:

Extremism on one side begets extremism on the other side. Unfortunately. 

That's why the shamrock organization exists, to convince super heroes they aren't superpowered and that villians aren't really the Beast.

Et cetera.

Edited by Rougarou

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is Fox starting to turn or is that just the daytime pundits doing their thing?  I fully expect Hannity and Tucker to scream no collusion no obstruction.

from what little i see, i feel like a lot of the non-tucker/hannity types go out of their way to appear objective.  this pisses off the right so i think it's funny.

Just now, henrygandorf said:

from what little i see, i feel like a lot of the non-tucker/hannity types go out of their way to appear objective.  this pisses off the right so i think it's funny.

i think it is 5D chess.  they have enough guys say normal stuff so that their watchers pretend what they are hearing the rest of the time isn't from a propaganda channel.

• Like 1

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

i think it is 5D chess.  they have enough guys say normal stuff so that their watchers pretend what they are hearing the rest of the time isn't from a propaganda channel.

It's really just standard 2d chess but yeah, this is basically it. It also has the added benefit of allowing them to prove to advertisers that they're real news boys and not just the white nationalist power three hours they run every night.

21 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's really just standard 2d chess but yeah, this is basically it. It also has the added benefit of allowing them to prove to advertisers that they're real news boys and not just the white nationalist power three hours they run every night.

That and the demographic that watches the prime time shows is significantly older and more easily scared.  They’re essentially shut ins.

On 5/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

When your viewers can't play 'Connect 4', checkers might as well be 5D chess.  The stupidity of their viewership is the gift that keeps giving.