retread

How Fox News works

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She had blood coming out of her wherever.  

honestly, i can't believe he survived this comment in the campaign, but, as always;

2bc.jpg

18 hours ago, Message Board User said:

we, as a country, have no grasp of just how dangerous this is.

how dangerous it is to have a president with such a casual relationship with the truth, and then have a news network with more viewers than any other be able to just parrot what he says (or vice-versa).

report says no spying, legit investigation.  trump (and barr) and fox say spying, and corrupt investigation.  40% believe latter.  what's the point of the report at all?

subpoenas say testify, trump and fox say no, it's a sham.  congress loses all ability to do their jobs.

vote tally says trump lost popular vote, trump says no, he won it, also the inauguration was huge.

dean says nixon could've survived watergate with fox news helping?  i have no doubt this is true.

dangerous and irresponsible.

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

how dangerous it is to have a president with such a casual relationship with the truth, and then have a news network with more viewers than any other be able to just parrot what he says (or vice-versa).

report says no spying, legit investigation.  trump (and barr) and fox say spying, and corrupt investigation.  40% believe latter.  what's the point of the report at all?

subpoenas say testify, trump and fox say no, it's a sham.  congress loses all ability to do their jobs.

vote tally says trump lost popular vote, trump says no, he won it, also the inauguration was huge.

dean says nixon could've survived watergate with fox news helping?  i have no doubt this is true.

i should clarify the bolded.  40% of the country (or registered voters) believe latter.  ~90% of fox watchers believe latter.

Fox News needs to be shut down and its executives criminally prosecuted for formenting lies and disinformation to the extreme detriment of the US, all in the name of profit and making a bunch of old people incredibly stupid. The time for putting up with this bullshit has long since passed. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Fox News needs to be shut down and its executives criminally prosecuted for formenting lies and disinformation to the extreme detriment of the US, all in the name of profit and making a bunch of old people incredibly stupid. The time for putting up with this bullshit has long since passed. 

10000000%.  They are shouting fire in a theater of millions and there is no fire.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

no, no one has experience with how dangerous this is. and it is. 2020 will be interesting. 2020 with a shaky economy and voila you may just hope the military takes over. i know i do. file that in the "shit i never thought i would hope for" folder.

the chasm has been so far past jumped my friends. how you communicate is everything. the US is two people not communicating but still somehow living together. somehow, somewhere that will get ugly. 

FOX viewers will swallow the swill willingly. Then one day after all the grifters have cleaned them out and moved the money off shore they ask how could it have happened to them?

Shit fer brains Carlson is lucky he didn't ask me that question. I don't maintain a birding list like the true avian admirers do, but bet I could best him quite quick.

He is so focused on AOC and her district, would be charming for someone from Fox to travel to Jim Jordan's district:

WILLIAM HOKE: I really don't agree with a lot of the stuff these Republicans do, and I am not appreciative of fact that he seems to be one of the top people defending this guy.

U.S. Rep. Jim Jordan has gotten a starring role in the House impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump.

But the Urbana Republican’s status as the party’s top interrogator on the House Intelligence Committee also has been a boon for those who want to unseat him, Reporter Rick Rouan points out.

The Cleveland Plains Dealer has published a scathing op-ed attacking Republican Representative Jim Jordan for his disgusting behavior both in Congress and throughout his life. The Plains Dealer is the paper for Jordan’s district, and this attack might end up resonating with the voters he will soon have to go home and face.

Various sources including the Columbus Post Dispatch.

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

This is my concern dude.

its unique combination of lies and half-truths has built a virtual reality so complete that it leaves its viewers too misinformed to fulfill their most basic responsibilities as citizens to make informed choices about the direction of the country.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion