How Fox News works

retread

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Shot:

Ouch!

Not going to post the thousand + tweets letting her know in exactly which country Toronto is located.

still though, it takes a lot of sack to tell Catholics they can't take communion.  i blame the queen (via henry viii).  papa francis: 'now you're really excommunicated.'   

It was a misrepresentation by Fox. The local media in Canada  in their own reporting (about Trump's comments about Canada in response to them barring US citizens--why would you want to go there?) corrected the Fox Ingraham statement as it was a temporary restriction back in (March? can't recall) and was to allow the diocese some time to address safety issues for parishioners.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It was a misrepresentation by Fox. The local media in Canada  in their own reporting (about Trump's comments about Canada in response to them barring US citizens--why would you want to go there?) corrected the Fox Ingraham statement as it was a temporary restriction back in (March? can't recall) and was to allow the diocese some time to address safety issues for parishioners.

here's the document.  it's dated july 8.

https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/978e-COVID-19-Guidance-for-Places-of-Worship.pdf

I was wrong. Thanks for the correction!

It looks like earlier in the year when they were forming guidelines is what I followed in the news. They had come up with a distanced communion (taking the wafer and then moving further away prior to placing it one's own mouth) and were not using a communal goblet.

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Jesus

Accusing a teacher's union, BLM, the fucking CDC, Planned Parenthood and "180 other coalitions" of sexual abuse and going unchallenged.  Fox must be feeling the pressure of not being moonbat shithouse crazy enough for the competing interest of OAN dumb motherfuckers.

Edited by Chooky

On 7/16/2020 at 12:16 PM, JimmyJames said:

People over the age of 18 still eat Taco Bell? Why? 

it's 1 am i don't want to fuck up the kitchen i don't keep tv dinners i've had a couple few beers and i only want to spend about $3.46.   that triple layer nachos really hits the spot. 

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1

I can't do Taco Bell anymore, even for late night drunken food that I'll regret later. Last time I was there, the crunchy taco shells were different. They somehow managed to make them both less crunchy and more brittle. That was the only menu item I could still order. That's it, I'm done with them. Never again. They're on the list. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Shot:

Ouch!

Not going to post the thousand + tweets letting her know in exactly which country Toronto is located.

Do you libs ever get tired of being wrong? Laura Ingraham is right. Maps don't lie. Toronto is clearly within US border.

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I mean I get opportunities are scarce but you know what you're getting when you sign up to work there.

You fuckers really feel bad?  Start recording every internal meeting.  The only possible way to undo the damage that they've done is to have hours of audio of Hannity, Tucker, Laura and Lou relentlessly ripping the rubes that lap up their propaganda.  And I'm still not sure that would break through the protective shell that they've created.  But it would at least be a start ...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh boo fucking hoo you fucking enablers.  No one is forcing you to work there.  Fuck you.

This.

You deserve to have your name be fucking mud for generations.  Your grandchildren will only mention your name with disgust.  Thus is the fate of treasonous racist shitbags.  The BETTER choice would have been.....don't be one of those.  You chose poorly.  Suffer the consequences, you evil, hate-enabling lumps of fetid shit.

• Like 1